EY3BA11 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 Looks like ISBB and I are in for Saturday for the day! It is a possibility we may come out Friday, but we're not sure as of yet. I got my kitchen pass for friday night!! Quote
TIMBUTT420 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with? Martin. WE WILL ALL BE GOING THIS WEEKEND. WILL BE THE THIRD WEEKENF IN A ROW.. TOUGH LIFE.. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO LIVE IT!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 I got my kitchen pass for friday night!! Oh...you had to ask? I was just not sure if I wanted to or not. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 what was that deal you had in the thread earlier... Its a courtesy thing for the wife/gf whatever... Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 what was that deal you had in the thread earlier... Its a courtesy thing for the wife/gf whatever... Wellll, when you say kitchen pass you make it sound COMPLETELY different. Your woman isn't like your MOM or TEACHER...or is she? It just sounds pathetic the way it's said....kitchen pass . Sounds like you are getting PERMISSION. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 7, 2006 Posted November 7, 2006 haha true... but whatever.. Im goin to dumont i dont care! Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 8, 2006 Posted November 8, 2006 haha true... but whatever.. Im goin to dumont i dont care! Damn! Wish I could make it out too, but gonna have to wait til Turkey day! Have fun out there! Quote
vegas style Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 mind if i join the camp with ynot randog and deuce? sounds like everyone is camping all over. your going to be out by crapper 9? Quote
Randog Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 mind if i join the camp with ynot randog and deuce? sounds like everyone is camping all over. your going to be out by crapper 9? More than welcome Steve. However I don't know where. I'm going to look for deuce and DDDriver when I get there Fri evening. It would be cool if ynot camped with us too, but I haven't heard of that. Maybe I need to read more of these forums. I'd probably find out. Cool peeps = Cool weekend. :freakin_nuts: :shocked2: :mc_smiley: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 im driving in whichever direction pete tells me too this weekend.. looks like i get to be the cheauferr this time.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 im driving in whichever direction pete tells me too this weekend.. looks like i get to be the cheauferr this time.. haha, it will be nice for a change. It seems I am always driving out there. :shocked2: We are heading near shitter 9...w/ ynot. :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Randog let us know where you'll be unless you are gonna be near or with ynot. You planning on along the finger in your normal spot? If so, we'll have to meet up for some good ol buggy runs. :mc_smiley: :freakin_nuts: ...oh yeah and a couple of these :shocked2: Quote
mike156 Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Pete if you guys need a shower or a better smelling shitter I'll be on the west side of the rangers close to the bluff was camping with kirk but it sounds like he's got some family events to attend and cant make it. Camping solo this weekend with the family. Anyone not wanting to venture deep into the dunes to camp, were hangin back Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Pete if you guys need a shower or a better smelling shitter I'll be on the west side of the rangers close to the bluff was camping with kirk but it sounds like he's got some family events to attend and cant make it. Camping solo this weekend with the family. Anyone not wanting to venture deep into the dunes to camp, were hangin back Thanks a million, Mike! OGP should have us covered though. I appreciate it a bunch! I'll def stop by and say hi and we can do some dune rides! :freakin_nuts: You should think about camping over a bit closer to ynot. Quote
mike156 Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Thanks a million, Mike! OGP should have us covered though. I appreciate it a bunch! I'll def stop by and say hi and we can do some dune rides! :freakin_nuts: You should think about camping over a bit closer to ynot. That could work, was that by $hitter 9 and where is 9 anyways cant keep them in order, I'll check it out friday morning and see how crazy it is Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 That could work, was that by $hitter 9 and where is 9 anyways cant keep them in order, I'll check it out friday morning and see how crazy it is It back a ways from where vendor row is...off to the left from the main road. I'll post a map..lemme find it. Quote
mike156 Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Here ya go :freakin_nuts: Do you know if its soft or hard pac through that area Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Do you know if its soft or hard pac through that area It's all very hard pack...that's why he camps there. He has a diesel pusher and a stacker trailer- doesn't wanna get stuck. No dust either. Quote
ash Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 It's all very hard pack...that's why he camps there. He has a diesel pusher and a stacker trailer- doesn't wanna get stuck. No dust either. Yeah and God forbid any dust get IN his coach sorry Ynot, just had to put that in there. I'll be out there Friday night instead of Thursday. Leaving around 5:30pm or so. Quote
Billsinca Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 We will be out friday morning :freakin_nuts: Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Looks like I'm the YNOT @ ASH club this weekend, just me and my 4 year old daughter. Ash, are you going to have the little ones? Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 Yeah and God forbid any dust get IN his coach sorry Ynot, just had to put that in there. I'll be out there Friday night instead of Thursday. Leaving around 5:30pm or so. :shocked2: Looks like you'll be heading out just before us, Ash. :mc_smiley: Looks like I'm the YNOT @ ASH club this weekend, just me and my 4 year old daughter. Ash, are you going to have the little ones? Cool deal, Joe. :freakin_nuts: Your buddies aren't coming out now? Quote
vegas style Posted November 9, 2006 Posted November 9, 2006 (edited) i will be there around noon friday if you see me wondering around give a wave and shout Edited November 9, 2006 by vegas style Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.