Anyone camping on Nov 10th, 11th 12th

Martin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with?

Martin.

WE WILL ALL BE GOING THIS WEEKEND. WILL BE THE THIRD WEEKENF IN A ROW.. TOUGH LIFE.. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO LIVE IT!!!

what was that deal you had in the thread earlier... Its a courtesy thing for the wife/gf whatever...

Wellll, when you say kitchen pass you make it sound COMPLETELY different. Your woman isn't like your MOM or TEACHER...or is she? It just sounds pathetic the way it's said....kitchen pass :blink::laughing: . Sounds like you are getting PERMISSION. :rockon:

mind if i join the camp with ynot randog and deuce? sounds like everyone is camping all over. your going to be out by crapper 9?

More than welcome Steve. :thumb:

However I don't know where.

I'm going to look for deuce and DDDriver when I get there Fri evening.

It would be cool if ynot camped with us too, but I haven't heard of that.

Maybe I need to read more of these forums. I'd probably find out. :dunno:

Cool peeps = Cool weekend. :freakin_nuts: :shocked2:

:driver::driver::driver::laughing: :mc_smiley:

im driving in whichever direction pete tells me too this weekend.. looks like i get to be the cheauferr this time.. :D

haha, it will be nice for a change. It seems I am always driving out there. :shocked2: :laughing:

We are heading near shitter 9...w/ ynot. :freakin_nuts:

Randog let us know where you'll be unless you are gonna be near or with ynot.

You planning on along the finger in your normal spot? If so, we'll have to meet up for some good ol buggy runs. :mc_smiley: :freakin_nuts: ...oh yeah and a couple of these :shocked2: :laughing:

Pete if you guys need a shower or a better smelling shitter I'll be on the west side of the rangers close to the bluff was camping with kirk but it sounds like he's got some family events to attend and cant make it. Camping solo this weekend with the family. Anyone not wanting to venture deep into the dunes to camp, were hangin back

Pete if you guys need a shower or a better smelling shitter I'll be on the west side of the rangers close to the bluff was camping with kirk but it sounds like he's got some family events to attend and cant make it. Camping solo this weekend with the family. Anyone not wanting to venture deep into the dunes to camp, were hangin back

Thanks a million, Mike! OGP should have us covered though. I appreciate it a bunch! I'll def stop by and say hi and we can do some dune rides! :freakin_nuts: You should think about camping over a bit closer to ynot.

Thanks a million, Mike! OGP should have us covered though. I appreciate it a bunch! I'll def stop by and say hi and we can do some dune rides! :freakin_nuts: You should think about camping over a bit closer to ynot.

That could work, was that by $hitter 9 and where is 9 anyways cant keep them in order, I'll check it out friday morning and see how crazy it is

That could work, was that by $hitter 9 and where is 9 anyways cant keep them in order, I'll check it out friday morning and see how crazy it is

It back a ways from where vendor row is...off to the left from the main road. I'll post a map..lemme find it.

It's all very hard pack...that's why he camps there. He has a diesel pusher and a stacker trailer- doesn't wanna get stuck. No dust either. :D

Yeah and God forbid any dust get IN his coach :D sorry Ynot, just had to put that in there. I'll be out there Friday night instead of Thursday. Leaving around 5:30pm or so.

Yeah and God forbid any dust get IN his coach :D sorry Ynot, just had to put that in there. I'll be out there Friday night instead of Thursday. Leaving around 5:30pm or so.

:shocked2:

Looks like you'll be heading out just before us, Ash. :mc_smiley:

Looks like I'm the YNOT @ ASH club this weekend, just me and my 4 year old daughter. Ash, are you going to have the little ones?

Cool deal, Joe. :freakin_nuts: Your buddies aren't coming out now? :laughing: