Anyone camping on Nov 10th, 11th 12th

Martin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be about 10-12 trailers in our camp.

Randog

deuce

grimace

and our usual group :ninja:

should have my new buggy by then :thumb:

Hey Roger,

You best get that there buggy out there Dude. or :slap:

I'm not totally 100% fo sho. :finger: Workin on the buggy though.

My Bro Greg aka Fleaga is planning to go.

Also Bobby aka Biz got a huge motorhome and is planning too.

Party fo shizzzzzo :blink::finger::finger::laughing:

Lookin forward to smoother dunes than Halloween :finger:

so have we desided on a spot to camp? only a few days out :dunno: hope there is some wind this week the dunes were still rough on sunday.... :shocked:

WE WILL BE THERE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND. WE HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKENDS. THE DUNES WERE AWESOME THIS WEEKEND. IT WAS MY FIRST WEEKEND DRIVING THE RAIL. ITS ALOT DIFFERENT THAN RIDING IN IT FOR A CHANGE.

so have we desided on a spot to camp? only a few days out :dunno: hope there is some wind this week the dunes were still rough on sunday.... :rainbow1:

The wind IS supposed to kick up this week. :shocked:

And hopefully back DOWN by the weekend. :dunno:

The wind IS supposed to kick up this week. :thumb:

And hopefully back DOWN by the weekend. :dunno:

Hopefully the wind will be gone by thursday morning right before we show up. Randy you camping with us or are you going to be in the other spot. Either way im sure we will do some :dunno: and definitley some :loser: and maybe a little :coffee: and probably a little :thumbsdown: Can't wait its going to be :dunno:

Looks like ISBB and I are in for Saturday for the day! :dunno::thumbsdown: It is a possibility we may come out Friday, but we're not sure as of yet. :loser:

I'm back on 4 wheels again! :D

post-3-1162878616.jpg

My car is back up and fixed! :thumb:

No more of this.... :coffee:

S2010079~1.JPG

Hey ynot, looks like we are gonna get some duning in before your surgery after all! :dunno::dunno:

Hopefully the wind will be gone by thursday morning right before we show up. Randy you camping with us or are you going to be in the other spot. Either way im sure we will do some :dunno: and definitley some :loser: and maybe a little :coffee: and probably a little :thumbsdown: Can't wait its going to be :dunno:

:think:

Sounds like you got an Awesome weekend planned

I'm in ! :dunno:

Campin' with you Bud :shake:

:thumb:

NOT A FOR SURE LIST just from earlier posts

vegas style

martin

mike

kirk

joe

wingnut

pete

nick

RACNJASEN

copy paste and add your name as we go!

are we scheduling any rides or anything or is this going to be a relaxed play it as it comes weekend?

and a camping spot i know some of you guys like one spot better then another i dont care just need to know where???

NOT A FOR SURE LIST just from earlier posts

vegas style

martin

mike

kirk

joe

wingnut

pete

nick

RACNJASEN

copy paste and add your name as we go!

are we scheduling any rides or anything or is this going to be a relaxed play it as it comes weekend?

and a camping spot i know some of you guys like one spot better then another i dont care just need to know where???

I was planning on "relaxed play it as it comes weekend". B) I am only coming out for a day (mayyyybe Friday night too), but I was gonna pull up with ynot over in BFE by bathroom 9....that's if it's ok with HIM. :laughing:

I was planning on "relaxed play it as it comes weekend". B) I am only coming out for a day (mayyyybe Friday night too), but I was gonna pull up with ynot over in BFE by bathroom 9....that's if it's ok with HIM. :laughing:

Fine with me