Martin Posted October 25, 2006 Posted October 25, 2006 I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with? Martin. Quote
mike156 Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 I will also be out probably till monday the 13th Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted October 26, 2006 Posted October 26, 2006 I'M THERE THURSDAY TILL LATE SUNDAY Quote
vegas style Posted October 27, 2006 Posted October 27, 2006 sounds like the making of a party think im in gots to get all the riding dune time i can before getting stuck in detroit for 2 months Quote
Martin Posted October 27, 2006 Author Posted October 27, 2006 sounds like the making of a party think im in gots to get all the riding dune time i can before getting stuck in detroit for 2 months This is also my last chance to ride Dumont until January. Lets plan a middle age camp chaos during the first week of Nov. Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 So, who else is going???? I know the Tres Hermanos are in!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 I don't think I'll be able to make this trip. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 im going to go come hell or highwater... i gotta get my fix.. Freak has a seat in the 1/4ton if he can make it.. I will only be day trippin it since i work fridays and sunday now.. Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 I should be out there Thursday evening and coming home sunday afternoon. Quote
HappyHour Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 I don't want to steal the thread, but I'll be there the 16th - 19th...........figures don't it??? Quote
Martin Posted November 1, 2006 Author Posted November 1, 2006 I'm bringing lost of firewood. The BBQ, steaks, ranch style Texas beans, and a mixed bag of veggies for dinners. Frozen wadka and silver bullet will be on my happy hour(s) menu. Macallans 12 year will also get passed around to toast the two guys who parished last weekend in the sand car. Strong lattes from the Pavino espresso machine will smooth out the good times at camp. Living well after riding hard is my reward. Quote
rhino king Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 So, who else is going???? I know the Tres Hermanos are in!!! we are leaving thursday lets Quote
vegas style Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 im camping with martin sounds like the good life Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 we are leaving thursday lets Kenny, are you camping with your normal crowd? Quote
ash Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I don't think I'll be able to make this trip. WTF, was looking forward to another good dune ride Quote
rhino king Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 Kenny, are you camping with your normal crowd? i talked to tim and i might camp with you guyz Quote
dunefreak Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 WTF, was looking forward to another good dune ride It's duniemonkie's birthday that weekend. We'll see about a day trip though. Quote
ynot Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I will be there that weekend. Last trip for awhile so I will be burning some fuel!! Quote
Mr.Sandman Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I have to work the air show that the base is having Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I have to work the air show that the base is having I had to work the Airshow for the Airforces 50th Birthday. It was funny, all the Airforce guys were working and the civilians were celebrating. I was in CES and what a joke it was to clean up for that event, I even heard we had to "clean the dirty dirt" from a Commander. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 I had to work the Airshow for the Airforces 50th Birthday. It was funny, all the Airforce guys were working and the civilians were celebrating. I was in CES and what a joke it was to clean up for that event, I even heard we had to "clean the dirty dirt" from a Commander. I remember those days. I had to work the flightline when the unveiled the F-117 stealth...pretty cool weekend. It beat most of the others when we had to come in and clean leaves outta the rocks...or re-paint the parking lot stripes that we just painted. Quote
Mr.Sandman Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 yes times never change. The military is the only one who will paint dead grass and dirt green to make it look like grass for the public to see. And of all the holidays they pick Veterans day to have an air show. I've done my tour's to IRAQ and back I think I deserve to go riding on that weekend. Quote
Martin Posted November 4, 2006 Author Posted November 4, 2006 I've got a chance to camp at Dumont Nov 10th, 11th, & 12th with my 5th wheel and yfz450. None of my friends can get time off work. Anyone planning a trip I can hook up with? Martin. Lets organize a camp site. Use the map. . Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.