GREAT NEWS!

RAGDOLL MX

Well everyone, just to give you all the good news. i have landed the job that i have wanted....(actually the second best job)....the first would be the guy that puts oil on the entire Swedish Bikini Team. But anyway.

Iam now the "Parts Manager" for the CYCLE SHOP ( www.cycleshoplv.com ) I have been givin free reign to do as i please there at the shop, no more coporate bullsheet, no one breathing down my throat. I have been trusted to bring in everyone and treat them like I would want to be treated in a shop. so if anyone wants start stopping by in the next few weeks to come and take a look. right now it really catered to sport bikes, but i will change some of that. they honestly specialize in sport bikes, but they would like to branch out to the dunes and trails.

iam there from Monday to Saturday. were located at Durango and Flamingo, right off the 215. please take a look at the website and give us a try...

I can promise you the best buisness that anyone in town can offer.

i can also get all OEM parts as well. thanks!

Cole

iam working on getting a list of quad parts together, were expanding the shop in the next couple of weeks.

as far as getting parts, i have a one/two day turn around not 7-10 like the other shop. if you want you can call me and order the parts that you need, to include OEM parts and any of you can come check out the store when you come pick up the parts.

thanks for the support, ill be out at dumont by 4 or 4:30 on saturday, ill see you all out there.

Cole..and thanks Ken...lol....your a great help...some customer basis huh?