Toyhauler pics

lindernglamis

Congrats Dani and Chris! Very nice!!!! :D When's the 1st trip to Dumont?

Thanks

I would like to try Dumont in Oct.If I can get Chris to not be so nervous about the boy's riding there... And not for the 1st time on a busy weekend,which I am sure will be hard to judge.Or we are going to have to make a big enough circle that they can cruise around on the inside. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats :thumb:

I see we are all racking our bills up :thumb:

i hear ya but ya can't take it wit ya .congrats :ahhhhh: in a year or so i'm :praying: for one of those taj mahal's, i hope getting her the rhino helped :laughoff:

Edited by warrior07

i hear ya but ya can't take it wit ya .congrats :ahhhhh: in a year or so i'm :praying: for one of those taj mahal's, i hope getting her the rhino it helped :laughoff:

So in a year we will both be racking some more bills up us with the new Rhino and you with the taj mahal :thumb:

So at least if we sink we can have the comfort of knowing that we probally aren't the only ship going down. :laughoff:

I look at it this way,the rig is cheaper than my house so if I loose my house than at least we have something to live in. :thumb: J/k Now that just can't happen that would not be good.I have to say that is the one bad thing about working for youself it is either really good or really bad.Meaning $$$$

Edited by Dani

So in a year we will both be racking some more bills up us with the new Rhino and you with the taj mahal :thumb:

So at least if we sink we can have the comfort of knowing that we probally aren't the only ship going down. :laughoff:

I look at it this way,the rig is cheaper than my house so if I loose my house than at least we have something to live in. :thumb: J/k Now that just can't happen that would not be good.I have to say that is the one bad thing about working for youself it is either really good or really bad.Meaning $$$$

i've thought about that you know there are some really nice rv parks out there would be nice for change to live . :ahhhhh:

i've thought about that you know there are some really nice rv parks out there would be nice for change to live . :ahhhhh:

:laughoff::DDRrocks: That is sick that the thought even has to enter our minds. :dance: But you know what else if we find a really nice rv park than we can sell the cars and travel by Rhino.The trailer would't be able to go anywhere anymore no truck to pull it ,but if we got to that point we probally could'nt afford to go anywhere anyway. :thumb: Or we could offer free Rhino rides if you please pull trailer to camp :laughoff:

Than we would be posted on a billboard Farkas family lost everything.Think before you purchase or this could be you.Oh I need to go to bed now it is getting late and I am getting :thumb::thumb:

Edited by Dani

WOW Dani, that is a BEAUTIFUL hauler!!! I am with ya, if things go south, so am I. I will go live at campland on the bay. Where else can you live in the ocean for about $800 a month incluing utes. :D

:ahhhhh: :thumb: Well we would all at least be homeless together. :laughoff:

Nice trailer. Congrats. My CR3705 is due April 21. That floorplan cant be beat with the bathroom layout.

I bet you can't wait....Congrats. on it,what color did you do inside and out?Where did you buy your's from?

The layout is the best.Did you get single slide or double?

I bet you can't wait....Congrats. on it,what color did you do inside and out?Where did you buy your's from?

The layout is the best.Did you get single slide or double?

You got that right. Billet all the way, got it from Giant RV in Monrovia. Just the single bedroom slide. :beercheers:

Dani I just looked at that floor plan that is NICE :D

Good thing you have a FORD to pull it...

Me too, gotta LOVE the slide-out in the master 'suite', pure closet space!! :beercheers:

When ya gonna post some pics of the inside?? Did you go with the dark maple finish like they have in the pics on the WW website??

4-lg.jpg

Me too, gotta LOVE the slide-out in the master 'suite', pure closet space!! :beercheers:

When ya gonna post some pics of the inside?? Did you go with the dark maple finish like they have in the pics on the WW website??

4-lg.jpg

Yep that is what the kitchen looks like.I will take pics tomorrow of the inside and post it.

Dani, gorgeous trailer, remember to take your ladder off when towing it, you are over width with the ladder on.

Again congrats and also to offroadracer!!

Thanks ! we are JAZZED ! Anyway the rear ladder is compactable, and non removable...The 07 model had that ladder thet had to be taken off before driving. Now I am questioning it...dang it....I am pretty sure it stays on, but it folds and pulls away from the trailer. I had my first parking lesson today, squeezing this bad boy through a 10' gate opening......Vaseline anyone ????? About 10 minutes, and 30 adjustments and I was good to go.

Thanks ! we are JAZZED ! Anyway the rear ladder is compactable, and non removable...The 07 model had that ladder thet had to be taken off before driving. Now I am questioning it...dang it....I am pretty sure it stays on, but it folds and pulls away from the trailer. I had my first parking lesson today, squeezing this bad boy through a 10' gate opening......Vaseline anyone ????? About 10 minutes, and 30 adjustments and I was good to go.

I would just check on the side of the trailer, ours has a warning label saying that it has to be removed due to be wider than the legal length.

Before you know it, you will be backing that thing in like nothing, Congrats Chris :laughoff:

I would just check on the side of the trailer, ours has a warning label saying that it has to be removed due to be wider than the legal length.

Before you know it, you will be backing that thing in like nothing, Congrats Chris :dope:

Thanks Mark ! :drunk: You are probably right...the 23' footer used to scare the crap outta me when we first got it, now I can park that sucker between two quarters, and still have room. Practice, practice.... :dance: We're leaving this week :laughoff: ....and just found out the trailer hitch guy did'nt install the retainers for the leaf springs....and I was wondering why I was draggin a$$ :thumb: . He's coming over tuesday night to fix'um. Do you have plans to leave this weekend too ? were goin to Coral Pink, I love it there. Thanks for the support....

Thanks Mark ! :thumb: You are probably right...the 23' footer used to scare the crap outta me when we first got it, now I can park that sucker between two quarters, and still have room. Practice, practice.... :dance: We're leaving this week :laughoff: ....and just found out the trailer hitch guy did'nt install the retainers for the leaf springs....and I was wondering why I was draggin a$$ :dope: . He's coming over tuesday night to fix'um. Do you have plans to leave this weekend too ? were goin to Coral Pink, I love it there. Thanks for the support....

Chris

we'll see you up there. We are going up next weekend as well!!!! We have about 6or 7 haulers/coaches in our group

Thanks Mark ! :thumb: You are probably right...the 23' footer used to scare the crap outta me when we first got it, now I can park that sucker between two quarters, and still have room. Practice, practice.... :dance: We're leaving this week :laughoff: ....and just found out the trailer hitch guy did'nt install the retainers for the leaf springs....and I was wondering why I was draggin a$$ :dope: . He's coming over tuesday night to fix'um. Do you have plans to leave this weekend too ? were goin to Coral Pink, I love it there. Thanks for the support....

My pleasure Chris, I feel that most everyone here is willing to give some helpful info where they can so I like to share the support that I have received here. I wish we were headed up, but I do know we are going in August, just have to learn more infor about the camping area, we have only been to the meadows.