Toyhauler pics

lindernglamis

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! We're getting air bags and upgrading the exhaust this week. Need it for the big rig!!!

I got my MBRP exhaust WITH a CAT delete pipe from THESE guys, very good exhaust and good sound even WITHOUT a CAT! gOOd LuCk...

I got my MBRP exhaust WITH a CAT delete pipe from THESE guys, very good exhaust and good sound even WITHOUT a CAT! gOOd LuCk...

My hubby ordered te exhaust and air bags from 4 Wheel Parts. They did the lift on our truck and on our last truck, too. We tightened up the weight distribution on the hitch and boy did it make a difference! We're still getting the air bags, just in case!!

My hubby ordered te exhaust and air bags from 4 Wheel Parts. They did the lift on our truck and on our last truck, too. We tightened up the weight distribution on the hitch and boy did it make a difference! We're still getting the air bags, just in case!!

air bags def help, but also helper springs, like deavers, will work miracles with a saggy back end when hitched up.

helper springs

I like that rig with the smooth sides!!! what is that, and 18'???

Its 16 FT Just bought last week I am having my hitch and all that Jazz installed on wednesday. Never owned any kind of RV before so this will be fun. It perfect for my family and I. Our first trip will just be around where I live we are going to go to a camp ground near Otay lakes and Just get a feel for how it all works.

Edited by the*ovenman

Its 16 FT Just bought last week I am having my hitch and all that Jazz installed on wednesday. Never owned any kind of RV before so this will be fun. It perfect for my family and I. Our first trip will just be around where I live we are going to go to a camp ground near Otay lakes and Just get a feel for how it all works.

Congrats on the new hauler, Jeff. It's exciting isn't it? :D:beercheers: Gotta love it. :cripple:

Congrats on the new hauler, Jeff. It's exciting isn't it? :D:happydrunks: Gotta love it. :laughing:

Yes very Exciting! I cant wait until tomorrow we get to pick it up and I am going to bring it home and star slowly packing it for the weekend. I have never been to Dumont How far is it from San Diego?

Yes very Exciting! I cant wait until tomorrow we get to pick it up and I am going to bring it home and star slowly packing it for the weekend. I have never been to Dumont How far is it from San Diego?

through mapquest, I am showing about 4 hours, give or take 30 minutes for stopping.

remember, you are not very far from Glamis either

• 1 month later...