1BADYFZ Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 a little something for the family....i really like it.. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 ok, well i know i put a pic of mine some place else on here, dont remember where. but heres my home in the dunes!! not my truck though. i pull mine with my 2500 suburban!! i love it!! hey, anyone do any welding? my son broke my friggin table leg one of the 1st times out, and just needs a little welding. if i knew how, id rent one. hook a drtchik up!! maybe i can trade a home cooked dinner, lol im a pretty good cook. i like to think anyways! :DDR_rocks!: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 ok, well i know i put a pic of mine some place else on here, dont remember where. but heres my home in the dunes!! not my truck though. i pull mine with my 2500 suburban!! i love it!! hey, anyone do any welding? my son broke my friggin table leg one of the 1st times out, and just needs a little welding. if i knew how, id rent one. hook a drtchik up!! maybe i can trade a home cooked dinner, lol im a pretty good cook. i like to think anyways! :DDR_rocks!: Talk with sanddunesaddict, he carries one at all times when he comes out with his sandrail! :headbang: He'll be coming out for the day and is part of our camp, he might hook you up. Quote
rhino king Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 you can land a plane on that sweet! Quote
TCS T Posted February 13, 2006 Posted February 13, 2006 Am I missing something? Is there only one A/C on that monster? I had a 30 ft WW and it had 2 units, I was just wondering if it had a basement air in front or something? :huh: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 (edited) YEP ONLY ONE A/C. BUT I REALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE WHEN ITS HOT ANYWAY. THATS WHAT THE LAKES FOR. BUY THE WAY BADA$$ BOAT TRAVIS. LOOKING AT THE WET SPOT SECTION I POSTED OUR BOAT LOOKING TO MEET SOME PEOPLE TO HANG WITH AT THE LAKE. MAYBE WE'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE Edited February 14, 2006 by maxdout Quote
rhino king Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 KENNY WHAT DAY ARE YOU GOING TO DUMONT? may be wed im trying to!!!to get a spot Quote
TCS T Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 YEP ONLY ONE A/C. BUT I REALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE WHEN ITS HOT ANYWAY. THATS WHAT THE LAKES FOR. BUY THE WAY BADA$$ BOAT TRAVIS. LOOKING AT THE WET SPOT SECTION I POSTED OUR BOAT LOOKING TO MEET SOME PEOPLE TO HANG WITH AT THE LAKE. MAYBE WE'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE Thanks on the boat thing. Your boat looks like it gets after it pretty well? We mostly boat in Havasu, What lake do you frequent in the summer? Quote
rhino king Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 Thanks on the boat thing. Your boat looks like it gets after it pretty well? We mostly boat in Havasu, What lake do you frequent in the summer? the lake down the street from you! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 my new one( the one with red and blck graphics) Quote
1320 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 wow what a cool site it really worked. I pull it with this Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I guess I never posted mine in here... Terry 26A SUT (SOLD!!) Pulled with this monster Quote
DeToXiC1 Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 here`s mine yall.. we just need to know where the ho down is.... thats a phat setup you got travis... the builders in NV. will build a garage to your specks ??? and is that in a subdivision that has deed restrictions ??... NICE Quote
TCS T Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 here`s mine yall.. we just need to know where the ho down is.... thats a phat setup you got travis... the builders in NV. will build a garage to your specks ??? and is that in a subdivision that has deed restrictions ??... NICE Thanks, but I built it. I live in the sticks, so a couple of variance permits and away I went! Quote
dunefreak Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Since I got my new t/h, I figure I'll post the pics over here too...what the hell. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 (edited) :chev_bowtie: THATS SWEET I LIKE THE SLIDE OUTS Edited March 27, 2006 by maxdout Quote
double-E Dave Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Here's an interior pic of barneycar's trailer. That's my car getting pulled though - yeah Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.