Toyhauler pics

lindernglamis

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, well i know i put a pic of mine some place else on here, dont remember where. but heres my home in the dunes!! not my truck though. i pull mine with my 2500 suburban!! i love it!! hey, anyone do any welding? my son broke my friggin table leg one of the 1st times out, and just needs a little welding. if i knew how, id rent one. hook a drtchik up!! maybe i can trade a home cooked dinner, lol im a pretty good cook. i like to think anyways! :DDR_rocks!:

post-432-1138921896_thumb.jpg

ok, well i know i put a pic of mine some place else on here, dont remember where. but heres my home in the dunes!! not my truck though. i pull mine with my 2500 suburban!! i love it!! hey, anyone do any welding? my son broke my friggin table leg one of the 1st times out, and just needs a little welding. if i knew how, id rent one. hook a drtchik up!! maybe i can trade a home cooked dinner, lol im a pretty good cook. i like to think anyways! :DDR_rocks!:

Talk with sanddunesaddict, he carries one at all times when he comes out with his sandrail! :headbang: :laughing::woo_hoo: He'll be coming out for the day and is part of our camp, he might hook you up.

• 2 weeks later...

YEP ONLY ONE A/C. BUT I REALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE WHEN ITS HOT ANYWAY. THATS WHAT THE LAKES FOR. BUY THE WAY BADA$$ BOAT TRAVIS. :woo_hoo: LOOKING AT THE WET SPOT SECTION I POSTED OUR BOAT LOOKING TO MEET SOME PEOPLE TO HANG WITH AT THE LAKE. MAYBE WE'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE :thumb:

Edited by maxdout

YEP ONLY ONE A/C. BUT I REALLY DONT GO ANYWHERE WHEN ITS HOT ANYWAY. THATS WHAT THE LAKES FOR. BUY THE WAY BADA$$ BOAT TRAVIS. :woo_hoo: LOOKING AT THE WET SPOT SECTION I POSTED OUR BOAT LOOKING TO MEET SOME PEOPLE TO HANG WITH AT THE LAKE. MAYBE WE'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE :thumb:

Thanks on the boat thing. Your boat looks like it gets after it pretty well? We mostly boat in Havasu, What lake do you frequent in the summer?

• 4 weeks later...

here`s mine yall.. we just need to know where the ho down is....

thats a phat setup you got travis... the builders in NV. will build a garage to your specks ??? and is that in a subdivision that has deed restrictions ??... NICE

post-273-1143176609_thumb.jpg

here`s mine yall.. we just need to know where the ho down is....

thats a phat setup you got travis... the builders in NV. will build a garage to your specks ??? and is that in a subdivision that has deed restrictions ??... NICE

Thanks, but I built it. I live in the sticks, so a couple of variance permits and away I went!