thanksgiving weekend

crawlinxj

Pete...I'll hook up with you guys, but I'm staying out by the bluff the air's alot cleaner out there. Looks like I wont be getting in until thurs. AM a new job interview just popped up for wed. tired of the same old $hit. I keep watching the post for any organized rides.....HINT HINT see everyone in a week

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete...I'll hook up with you guys, but I'm staying out by the bluff the air's alot cleaner out there. Looks like I wont be getting in until thurs. AM a new job interview just popped up for wed. tired of the same old $hit. I keep watching the post for any organized rides.....HINT HINT see everyone in a week

Never mind I see the other thread :laughing:

Hi all, just wanted to see what was up for turkey day weekend. i have been out of it for about a week. i had carpal tunnel surgery so it's a little hard to type with just my left hand. we will definitely be there. we are leaving either mon nite or tues morning. not sure where we are camping yet. can't wait to see everyone one again. :laughing:

Sounds like more fun times ahead. Wish you could camp over w/ us. We had a blast over Banshee Wars weekend. :laughing: Looking forward to it Mike! :laughoff:

Hi all, just wanted to see what was up for turkey day weekend. i have been out of it for about a week. i had carpal tunnel surgery so it's a little hard to type with just my left hand. we will definitely be there. we are leaving either mon nite or tues morning. not sure where we are camping yet. can't wait to see everyone one again. :bash:

Hey Michelle! :clap: We should be somewhere in the general vicinity as last time, just maybe not so far down. If not up against the finger we'll be across the "road". crawlinxj is gettnig there Tuesday and I can post up Wed AM where he got a spot if he gets cel signal out there. :idiot:

Hope your hand feels better soon! :D

We should be there on wed. pm with 4 days I better make it over there to

meet some of you this time, I may need to bring the wife as she has started to read

these and would like to meet you guys to :dunno::dunno::beerpint:

sounds like a plan, Dave :driver: 4 days/ 4 nights- no excuse! :driver:

well i hope everyone has a good time and no one gets injured. im flying back to iowa for thanksgiving with the family so i wont be able to go out to dumont. take lots o' pics so i can see what i missed. i wont take any pics because, well, theres nothing to miss in iowa.

Well crawlinxj called me tonight after he got there. He said there is already qiute of few peolpe there! :laughoff:

He got a spot pretty close to where we usually camp, just not up on the finger like usual. Someone already claimed that real-estate. :woo_hoo: He said if you make a right just before the last finger staying to the left of bathroom 6 (between the finger and the bathroom) just keep going straight and you pretty much run right into our camp just alittle ways down. I am sure there will be a bunch more people pull in by the weekend, but I wanted to let the people in our group know that we are pretty much in our usual spot, just not up against the finger this time. :finger:

I should be there before dark tomorrow (Wednesday). :thumb::laughoff: