thanksgiving weekend

crawlinxj

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

We will be coming Wednesday, sometime. I'm hoping to leave by noon, but all depends on the hubby. This will be our fourth year there, however, new to DDR. Not really sure of the happenings with DDR, so I'll spend the next two weeks on the board trying to find out everything I can that goes on with you guys. Can't wait.

:laughing:

Hi All,

We will be coming Wednesday, sometime. I'm hoping to leave by noon, but all depends on the hubby. This will be our fourth year there, however, new to DDR. Not really sure of the happenings with DDR, so I'll spend the next two weeks on the board trying to find out everything I can that goes on with you guys. Can't wait.

:rockon:

1st off, welcome to the site. :blink:

We aren't about much more than a website for ALL of Dumont peeps. Sometimes we get as many peeps together from the board to meet up for dune rides, trips, sometimes potluck BBQ's, and SOMETIMES some of this :blink::banghead::blink::laughing: . :blink:

1st off, welcome to the site. :driver:

We aren't about much more than a website for ALL of Dumont peeps. Sometimes we get as many peeps together from the board to meet up for dune rides, trips, sometimes potluck BBQ's, and SOMETIMES some of this :thumb::coocoo::thumb::laughing: . :laughing:

Thanks Pete for the info. Can't wait.

Thanks Pete for the info. Can't wait.

Hi CarrieAnn, We are also from Bakersfield and also headed to Dumont for Thanksgiving. We will be leaving Wednesday-Sunday unless we can get the kids out of school Tuesday then we will leave then. Hoping the weather stays nice with no rain.

Michelle

Hi CarrieAnn, We are also from Bakersfield and also headed to Dumont for Thanksgiving. We will be leaving Wednesday-Sunday unless we can get the kids out of school Tuesday then we will leave then. Hoping the weather stays nice with no rain.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I, too, hope the weather stays nice. I'll definately have to make sure that I try and find you, especially with you being from Bakersfield also.

Wow...only a little more than a week to go! :driver::thumb:

I am looking forward to doing alot of duning :rockwoot: , but mostly getting some relax time in and hangin w/ some good peeps. :drinkbeer: This is my vacation for the year. I don't get many days off and Turkey Day week is my chance to sit back in the toyhauler, grub :laughing: , drink some cold beer, and watch some movies :rockwoot: before the crazy crowd rolls in...then it's party time. :watching:

I was going to just make it a day trip on Saturday but the wife told me to just go and stay the whole weekend and have fun and she'd watch the kids for the weekend....holy crap what's this gonna cost me :laughing:

I'll be leaving Friday as soon as I get out of work and stay through Sunday afternoon. Hopefully Johnnie Walker can get the furnace fixed in the hauler.

I was going to just make it a day trip on Saturday but the wife told me to just go and stay the whole weekend and have fun and she'd watch the kids for the weekend....holy crap what's this gonna cost me :shocked2:

I'll be leaving Friday as soon as I get out of work and stay through Sunday afternoon. Hopefully Johnnie Walker can get the furnace fixed in the hauler.

good luck with johnnie walker, better get your rig in ASAP.

Look forward to meeting ya in the Dunes, if I havent already. :dunno:

1st of all, spectacular site. Its nice to know that there is like-minded pro Dumont folks in the world......Im glad to see I am not alone in the fight against the "savages" who (thank God) are still the minority....

Thanksgiving is T-minus 8 days away for my group.....I AM JONES'N :dunno:

I look forward to frequent here and am a willing party to stop the tree-hugging left wing "fun police" who want to hault the good times....not on my watch baby....remember>>>>>>>

our job is to weed out all non-hackers who dont pack the gear to ride in our dunes! (i.e the trash leavin, rebar/nail placin, non-courteous idiots.....a.k.a "savages")

Happy Turkey to all

(if the mood strikes you, our camp is adjacent to the comp hill opening ...marked by a utility truck w/ extended crane utilized as a flag pole...just knock :shocked2: )

1st of all, spectacular site. Its nice to know that there is like-minded pro Dumont folks in the world......Im glad to see I am not alone in the fight against the "savages" who (thank God) are still the minority....

Thanksgiving is T-minus 8 days away for my group.....I AM JONES'N :dunno:

I look forward to frequent here and am a willing party to stop the tree-hugging left wing "fun police" who want to hault the good times....not on my watch baby....remember>>>>>>>

our job is to weed out all non-hackers who dont pack the gear to ride in our dunes! (i.e the trash leavin, rebar/nail placin, non-courteous idiots.....a.k.a "savages")

Happy Turkey to all

(if the mood strikes you, our camp is adjacent to the comp hill opening ...marked by a utility truck w/ extended crane utilized as a flag pole...just knock :shocked2: )

Welcome to the site. I'll probably see u out there over T-Day. I've seen that camp with the crane numerous times beofre. :drinkbeer:

Hello, first post on DDR. This will be my fourth trip to Dumont and second T-Day. We will be camping in between the fingers. Where does DDR camp? We'll try to get by to say hey. :north_pole:

Oh, and you Bakersfield peeps, dont feel bad about the drive, I'm an hour north of you.

Edited by Kevlar

Hello, first post on DDR. This will be my fourth trip to Dumont and second T-Day. We will be camping in between the fingers. Where does DDR camp? We'll try to get by to say hey. :north_pole:

Welcome to the site! :laughoff:

Only some of DDR camp together, but for those that do we will be just past bathroom 6 somewhere/ close to the last finger dune. We should have our banner up and possibly a big giant gay looking balloon. :laughoff: Stop on by and say hi. :D

Happy Turkey to all

(if the mood strikes you, our camp is adjacent to the comp hill opening ...marked by a utility truck w/ extended crane utilized as a flag pole...just knock :north_pole: )

Is that the Mikon truck I think the guys name is scotty ray? If so you guys camp right across from us.

hey pete, i think our camp will be by yours......we'll see. we're camping in a new spot now, tired of gettin stuck in the one really soft spot before where we usually camp.....i'll stop by and :driver::laughing::flipoff::drinkbeer:

That's cool. Camp as close as you want, Jay! :drinkbeer: