MYSTERY SAND DUNES, SOUTH OF BAKER

marbleous

Well everybody we all know where Dumont is, but has anybody driven south of Baker yes on I-15

just short of ZYZZX rd on the east side there seems to be these beatiful Virgin sand dunes. Has anybody ever ridden these dunes????? Rumors has it its 3X the size of Dumont, any info would be appreciated..

Sounds like Kelso Dunes.....been closed since the late 80's I do believe :shake: .....thanks Clinton.....tree hugh'in, liberal Democrat peice of monkey......oh, sorry. Closest you can ride there is the tip of Kelso called Razor (spelling ?).....not very big and from what I heard not worth the trip if you're a sand junkie! My dream (legacy) would be to re-open Kelso and Eureka dunes....Riiiiight! :think:

Edited by THE BOMB

Yeah Kelso has been closed for along time.

I have pics of it from when dad and friends went..It is huge.Dunes are bigger than Dumont. :think:

But we will never get to play on them.

Why cant we go out ther and play???? Who is going to know or stop us.

Yeah Kelso has been closed for along time.

I have pics of it from when dad and friends went..It is huge.Dunes are bigger than Dumont. :think:

But we will never get to play on them.

Thank you Sierra Club and CBD and the rest of the tree huggers. :shake:

Well I guess everybody is interested in these mystery dunes. How the hell do we get there????

When you leave Baker take Kellbaker Rd. south about 37 miles then turn right onto Kelso Dunes Rd. and go about 2 miles and you're there. :blink: with a helmet and :finger: without a helmet. :ninja:

:blink: screw it, DAY RIDE :ninja: How big could the fine possibly be??? and do they actually have blm guys sitting out there to arrest wrong doers?? ive got a truck with IOWA license plates and an iowa drivers license. ill drive and if we get busted, "Derr, were from outta town, just moved down here and found these dunes a while back, decided to ride on them"....