fingers, azzhoes, riding limits, speeding

not to start any war of words but last time we went out I parked so far away off to the farthest right side....and boy I gotta tell ya...even though we had to travel a little to get to the dunes...it was so peacefull!

slept like a baby! no dust, I could barely hear any motors at night...just my two cents... forget the fingers

its like a mosh pit!

a lot of land out there...

not to start any war of words but last time we went out I parked so far away off to the farthest right side....and boy I gotta tell ya...even though we had to travel a little to get to the dunes...it was so peacefull!

slept like a baby! no dust, I could barely hear any motors at night...just my two cents... forget the fingers

its like a mosh pit!

That's where the DSD Crew camps. We're several hundred yard northwest of the outhouse #3. Nice and quiet out there.

its like a mosh pit!

DUDE, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that's my spot!!!!!! youre gonna fug it up for me

j/k :grin:

that is where I have camped the last two times, and NOBODY is around over there after sundown.........................everyone is @ comp hill, and in the finger dunes

I have lots of kids that we bring down on big weekends thats why we park in the gully so they don't get run over. We used to park at te finger dunes but after all the close calls and tickets from the rangers we left the crazyness for better camping.