Teeter Totter at North Pole

dunefreak

There is another new piece of playground out at the north pole now- a teeter-totter. 😄 

I have mixed feelings about these things being built/ installed out there, but I'll keep them to myself. It seems that the majority of Dumont loves seeing and using this stuff out there. Times sure are changing out there. lol 

Why keep them to yourself? 

As long as they’re out of the way of normal riding, I think they’re alright. Dumont is a small place. You can only go circle around a pole and stare at it so many times in one weekend. Things like the swing set and tire swing give the family/kids one more place to ride to and hang out. My kids look forward to going to Dumont for the whole experience. The rides, the camp life, ice cream at vendors row, and yes..swinging in the sand. I think that’s pretty cool. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DuNe~Rydher said:

Why keep them to yourself? 

Because my opinions are not the same as most of the general population at Dumont these days. This stuff never gets built right or maintained properly therefore it turns into broken down trash that is a liability and an eye sore. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dunefreak said:

Because my opinions are not the same as most of the general population at Dumont these days. This stuff never gets built right or maintained properly therefore it turns into broken down trash that is a liability and an eye sore. 

All good to have different opinions brother. That’s how good conversations happen. I know there’s plenty of people out there these days that can’t handle people having different opinions than their own, that’s their problem. But I understand.

I also see your point and agree about the equipment possibly breaking and hurting someone and/or becoming a hunk of junk in our beautiful dunes. I hope neither of those things happen.

• Like 1