1bad4fiddy Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 yeah pete chill out :fatdance: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 it comes with the job... admins and mod's gotta do it wether you think we are chilled out or not... you guys were pushin the limits and he reminded you.. get over it already!! Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 it comes with the job... admins and mod's gotta do it wether you think we are chilled out or not... you guys were pushin the limits and he reminded you.. get over it already!! Your right man , well im over it Quote
10Q Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 (edited) strutten my stuff? What are you talking about? All I was doing was keeping the rules enforced before the limits got pushed. :fatdance: holy crap.... It was only a joke... I guess I should wait and post way after a long weekend trip... seems everyone is a little (LOTS) tired and edgy? XOXO Edited November 27, 2006 by 10Q Quote
dunefreak Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 Geeze Pete, Have a sense of humor. The rooster is brown BTW, and it's leaving the thread is the idea. Not struttin' his stuff. Chill out. Ross, as ISBB said, all I was doing was reminding everyone of the rules before it went too far. You must have read that wrong because I never got mad. Didn't you see the " :ahhhhh: " smiley in just about every post since the rooster you posted? And don't read this as if it is written in an "unchill" attitude. I am actually REALLY CHILL right now. B) Ross, anyone that knows me knows I, of all people, have a sense of humor. :fatdance: Quote
dunefreak Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 holy crap.... It was only a joke... I guess I should wait and post way after a long weekend trip... seems everyone is a little (LOTS) beat and edgy? How does that post sound edgy? You are reading that wayyyy wrong. All i said was "strutten my stuff? What are you talking about?" It was merely a question. There is some serious miscommunication going on in here. :surrender: Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 Holy chit all you guys lost me ............ :surrender: Quote
10Q Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 How does that post sound edgy? You are reading that wayyyy wrong. All i said was "strutten my stuff? What are you talking about?" It was merely a question. There is some serious miscommunication going on in here. Sorry for the confusion. If you re-read my post, I said “MAYBE” this is what the chicken meant. I too had no idea what Ross was trying to imply?? Maybe he wasn’t trying to imply anything, but I thought I'd :surrender: and suggest something???? If you notice the smiley, it was implied to be nothing more than a joke… at least that was my intention. Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 :surrender: I got the gloves over at my house , why dont we all just meet at the red rooster and settle this like men Quote
10Q Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 :surrender: I got the gloves over at my house , why dont we all just meet at the red rooster and settle this like men Meet at the RR, like men?? So, so sorry, Ross already said “It's couples only, no male gay sex allowed”…. It's just not my thing... But I won't condemn anyone else. Quote
Kens Colors Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 about time to lock this thread huh pete? :surrender: Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 about time to lock this thread huh pete? :surrender: I agree. Question was asked and anwered and then taken way off topic. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 It sounds like others actually need to stop reading into things....too much. Quote
10Q Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 about time to lock this thread huh pete? I totally agree!! In fact, you wouldn’t hurt my feelings if you just deleted the whole thread. I gave my apology but I guess that wasn’t enough? If yeah keep pushing my buttons, I’ll respond… If you get my drift?? Once again... :surrender: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 I expect things like "caution tape" or "coning off finger dunes" or "camp racers" to cause more of an uproar during the off season than I ever expected this subject to.....and it doesn't seem too far off. :surrender: Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted November 28, 2006 Author Posted November 28, 2006 i agree with pete lets just :smoker: :shoot: :shoot: And be happy lol Quote
dunefreak Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 i agree with pete lets just :smoker: :shoot: And be happy lol We already are happy and have been, Chase! Nobody was angry in the first place...just some miscommunication. I can't beleive this thread keeps getting bumped back up. :shoot: Just make it go away! :no_no: j/k Stupid red rooster thread!!! Quote
10Q Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 :dance: See, there you go, strutten your stuff again.. Hey Ross, you need to post that rooster again... :hug: :fro: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 See, there you go, strutten your stuff again.. Hey Ross, you need to post that rooster again... :dance: :hug: Struttin' who's stuff? Why you gotta and ? Quote
dunefreak Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 It doesn't bother me one bit. All I hear is blah blah blah. :yeah_whatever: Quote
10Q Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 It doesn't bother me one bit. All I hear is blah blah blah. :yeah_whatever: Hell, all I hear is... :hello: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.