Who works at the red rooster?

1bad4fiddy

I've never been there, and would never take the wife there but a roomate I had years ago did go there alot.

He took his hermophrodite girlfriend there.

They were both very good looking and couldn't get enough.

He called the chair the Freestyle chair that all couples participated together with.

Note that it's shop worn.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is more than likley Ross and Dawn. Their warehouse for the exhibit rentals is off of Steptoe about a 1/4 mile south of Trop. If it was last week, they were working late trying to empty one of their warehouses out. The blue teuck was Ross and his friend Dave has a white one, unless it was a night when Craig aka 9digit was helping out.

All i did is ask who works by there , now it turns out you guys have been there haha .........Nothin like sloppy 32nd's from some broad you dont know :thumb: :argue: :hello:

I heard ya gotta wear a big, thick, Red Scat Track rubber.

The girls decide who'll they'll let touch them,, and the mgt is quick to evict those who don't listen.

I heard ya gotta wear a big, thick, Red Scat Track rubber.

The girls decide who'll they'll let touch them,, and the mgt is quick to evict those who don't listen.

eeeeasy, Ross AND Chase. :thumb: I can see this topic going a lil too far very easily! :hello: :argue:

Pete u need to just relaxe and take a trip to the red rooster , nothin like :stirthepot: sloppy 32nd's :chev_bowtie:

:DDRrocks: I AM relaxed...and no- no red rooster...I am plenty happy with my duniemonkie. :laughing::drinkbeer:

Someone's gotta keep the limits from being pushed around here. :laughing: :mc_smiley:

Maybe referring to your position on this board?? Think? What is another name...? A BIG **** strutten your stuff??

Do I hear slander... :cripple:

strutten my stuff? What are you talking about? All I was doing was keeping the rules enforced before the limits got pushed. :fatdance: