Fun Friday

desertskyz

you might be from hendertucky if... there are 30 members in your family, and when you all get together, the only thing you actually get is a full set of teeth

I don't know what part of Henderson you guys are talking about, but my in neighborhood there is no "tucky" about it. :dunno: I like to hang out in the garage have a few beers just like every other American who has a garage. :north_pole:

if you remember OLD VEGAS on boulder highway, and used to go to the go cart track, where it think Carson Trailers now is

Are you talking about the old co-cart track with the little yellow shack for an office? I remember the old one on Boulder, but it was where "The Library" is today (Boulder & 95). Those go-carts were dangerous and fast... good times! :freakin_nuts: :idiot::hello:

I don't know what part of Henderson you guys are talking about, but my in neighborhood there is no "tucky" about it. :dunno: I like to hang out in the garage have a few beers just like every other American who has a garage. :beerpint:

Are you talking about the old co-cart track with the little yellow shack for an office? I remember the old one on Boulder, but it was where "The Library" is today (Boulder & 95). Those go-carts were dangerous and fast... good times! :driver::driver::dunno:

I'm pretty sure it was across the street from the Library. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure it was across the street from the Library. :driver:

Actually there where two. The one that is now Davey's Deals and then the one that was up by where Carson Trailer is. Never went there. Only went to the one that became Davey's Deals. And yeah they where fast. I liked the slick track.

Actually there where two. The one that is now Davey's Deals and then the one that was up by where Carson Trailer is. Never went there. Only went to the one that became Davey's Deals. And yeah they where fast. I liked the slick track.

You are half right, JJ. There was one where Davey Deals is now, but the other one (OLD one) was not where Carson Trailer is now. There was never a go-kart track there. It was on Boulder across from where Davey Deals is now or also where Gr8Auto was. Bert told be that there was a drag strip of some kind next to World Yamaha on Boulder, but that was before I lived here. :beerpint:

I am talking about like 1989. This is when the old go-kart track was there that I am talking about. We went there when I was a kid. Damn..I'm gettin old. :dunno::driver:

if you remember OLD VEGAS on boulder highway, and used to go to the go cart track, where it think Carson Trailers now is

actually old vegas was alot further down the road @ boulder and wagonwheel and there was one across from davey deals kinda northeast where pete's friends dkrv are at now