OGP Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 (edited) ANYONE GOING OUT TO DUMONT DECEMBER 8 9 10TH? I am going out either wednesday night, Or first thing thursday morning. Probably Camping at the finger dune by bathroom 6 where the UNOFFICIAL DDR camp is. Rule numbers 1 through 3.... THERE IS NO DDR CAMP!!!!! Edited November 28, 2006 by ORIGINALPIMP Quote
Sparky Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 I am gonna be there for sure. We are going out on Thursday the 7th. Can't wait. Quote
rhino king Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 ANYONE GOING OUT TO DUMONT DECEMBER 8 9 10TH? count me in!!!!! Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 hey tim, so you still want the stu 33's? Maybe I can send them with kenny if he goes.... I wont be able to make it out there till new years... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 unfortunatley im not going anywhere till x-mas / new years and that will be a glamis trip Quote
HI Turtle Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 I'm planning on it. I'll look for your camp. I usually camp buy the "telephone hill". Quote
Bonecrusher Posted November 30, 2006 Posted November 30, 2006 My son and I should get there late thurs nite. Can't friggen wait. Quote
dman74 Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 unfortunatley im not going anywhere till x-mas / new years and that will be a glamis trip whats up with that Nick this is a dumont site and you keep going to glamis :xmas_cool: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 whats up with that Nick this is a dumont site and you keep going to glamis :xmas_tongue: :xmas_cool: You'll find that alot with him. :xmas_cool: Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 that's arizona sand show weekend . Quote
dunefreak Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 I am thinking of trying to make it that weekend now. It depends on how much I can get done this weekend. Quote
JoeDuner Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 Come OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 whats up with that Nick this is a dumont site and you keep going to glamis :xmas_cool: Its also a friends and family thing as well... Family lives 30 min away from there.. and one of my friends whom i havent duned with in almost 3 years will be there for new years so you can bet im gonna go dunin with him wether i have to go to glamis or st. anthony's Quote
dunefreak Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 I am thinking of trying to make it that weekend now. It depends on how much I can get done this weekend. Damn, I take that back. I just realized tonight that I have to work that weekend on the 9th. :fatdance: :fatdance: :fatdance: For those that go out that weekend, have fun, be safe, and take some good pics, peeps! Sorry, Rhino King, I wish I could be there for the maiden voyage/ shakedown run of the new SU car. :fro: I am probably gonna plan a nice off-weekend trip for Dec 15th-17th. We'll see. :fatdance: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 let me check my wallet come that weekend. I might me able to do something! Quote
stalteri Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 Are group of 2wheelers will be out that weekend, should be fun as always Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 Damn, I take that back. I just realized tonight that I have to work that weekend on the 9th. For those that go out that weekend, have fun, be safe, and take some good pics, peeps! Sorry, Rhino King, I wish I could be there for the maiden voyage/ shakedown run of the new SU car. I am probably gonna plan a nice off-weekend trip for Dec 15th-17th. We'll see. we are gonna try and go that weekend too Quote
ash Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 I am going to try and make a day trip on Saturday for some riding then back home same day. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 Are group of 2wheelers will be out that weekend, should be fun as always OHHH sure! Plan another 2 wheeler trip the weekend I can't go! Quote
stalteri Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 OHHH sure! Plan another 2 wheeler trip the weekend I can't go! Sorry Pete, nothing different from last year . Always a week off it seems. It is fun with 15-25 2wheelers hauling a$$ through the dunes though Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 Sorry Pete, nothing different from last year . Always a week off it seems. It is fun with 15-25 2wheelers hauling a$$ through the dunes though damn thats alot of bikes Quote
stalteri Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 damn thats alot of bikes Thats how we roll :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.