DUMONT DEC 8 9 10TH

OGP

We're undecided between Glamis and Dumont. I want Dumont, bro-in-law wants Glamis.

In any case, we tend to party a little hard Friday and Saturday nights...DJ speakers, disco ball, etc. We usually prefer to camp with other folks that don't mind partying to some slightly louder music. We usually party up at Comp though...

Tony see if they can push it back a week :D, i wanna ride the 15th and 17th :D

Sorry Nick, already decided on this date a few months ago. Its our christmas party :D Your more than welcome to come out. I think the group count is around 40 or so, that is what I was told today. Should be fun as the previous years with alot of :icon_twisted: :laughoff::barf::driver: and :blury:.

Sorry Nick, already decided on this date a few months ago. Its our christmas party :D Your more than welcome to come out. I think the group count is around 40 or so, that is what I was told today. Should be fun as the previous years with alot of :driver::blury::clap::laughoff: and :barf:.

ohhhhhhhhh ....I see how it is. You can plan a trip with all your OTHER buddies, but not us. OK, I see...uh huh!!! :clap::laughoff:

maaaaaaaaaan tempting soooooooo tempting.. Maybe i can post pone my honey do list to the following weekend :D

:clap::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff: gimme a f*ckin break! :clap: :icon_twisted: :clap:

you swear like you have never had one of those before... i have had a bunch of sh*t stacking up that needs attending too that needless to say i am reluctant to do it :D

:icon_twisted: no, not a HONEY- DO -LIST...only a "damn I gotta get some stuff done list", but never a "honey-do-list" :driver:

you swear like you have never had one of those before... i have had a bunch of sh*t stacking up that needs attending too that needless to say i am reluctant to do it :D

hey Pete he's probably going to Glamis again he just doesn't want to own up to it :laughoff::driver: :icon_twisted:

so who actually is going that the wife and I can camp with..we decided to come out saturday morning

:laughoff:

More than welcome to camp with our group. We will be at the little dunes though right off 127. Let me know and I will keep an eye out for ya!

Got back a couple of hours ago and what a great weekend. Slight breeze all weekend, but not to many people out there. Bikes ran good, one flat paddle tire, but no other issues. The only real problem we had this weekend was a camp in distance didn't have there dog on a leash and he ran towards our camp. I couldn't get the dogs in quick enough and almost had some dog fights. THe other dog started to get aggressive and the guy rolled his quad (literally) into camp and grabbed the dog by the neck. That whole situation could of go ugly....my pitbull is the biggest wuss but he still is protective over my wife and my female dog. SH%$ Happens. Either way what a great weekend.

normal_dog_crop.jpg

normal_black_and_white_sand_crop.jpg

normal_dog_crop_2.jpg

:jester:

Edited by lindernglamis

We went for the day on Saturday. Wanted to try out the new truck in the sand. Beautiful day. It's really nice to ride, when it's not crowded!!! Although when it's crowded it's fun to people watch!!! Funny thing is that we didn't use our checklist I created on the computer and forgot our flags!!! YIKES!!! Luckily, there was a vendor there and now we have 2 extra flags!!! I need a checklist to remember my checklist!!

:jester: