DUMONT DEC 8 9 10TH

OGP

ANYONE GOING OUT TO DUMONT DECEMBER 8 9 10TH? :coocoo: I am going out either wednesday night, Or first thing thursday morning. Probably Camping at the finger dune by bathroom 6 where the UNOFFICIAL DDR camp is. Rule numbers 1 through 3.... THERE IS NO DDR CAMP!!!!!

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

whats up with that Nick this is a dumont site and you keep going to glamis :beercheers: :xmas_cool: :bawl:

Its also a friends and family thing as well... Family lives 30 min away from there.. and one of my friends whom i havent duned with in almost 3 years will be there for new years so you can bet im gonna go dunin with him wether i have to go to glamis or st. anthony's :D

I am thinking of trying to make it that weekend now. It depends on how much I can get done this weekend.

Damn, I take that back. I just realized tonight that I have to work that weekend on the 9th. :fatdance: :offtopic::banghead: :fatdance: :fatdance:

For those that go out that weekend, have fun, be safe, and take some good pics, peeps! :stick_smack:

Sorry, Rhino King, I wish I could be there for the maiden voyage/ shakedown run of the new SU car. :fro:

I am probably gonna plan a nice off-weekend trip for Dec 15th-17th. We'll see. :fatdance:

Damn, I take that back. I just realized tonight that I have to work that weekend on the 9th. :laughoff::laughing::laughing::dunno::blink:

For those that go out that weekend, have fun, be safe, and take some good pics, peeps! :headbang1:

Sorry, Rhino King, I wish I could be there for the maiden voyage/ shakedown run of the new SU car. :whip:

I am probably gonna plan a nice off-weekend trip for Dec 15th-17th. We'll see. :laughoff:

we are gonna try and go that weekend too :D

damn thats alot of bikes :stick_smack:

Thats how we roll :laughing::dunno::think::blink: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: