Let's try this again

racegirl04

The spare tire on the Tounge is his Matching ATC70.. I actually Like the Truck, the Rack is ehh, the rhino :dunno:, the car badass anyway you look at it and the trailer is a tad OVERKILL... overall as a package i kinda like it. :D

dont nget me wrong i kinda like the rack and think its very innovative when you dont have enough room in your hauler you have a alternative.. just street tires on a rhino and that golf cart top make me want to :dunno: just a lil

Id sell it all and buy this :icon_twisted:

chuck you have dune buggy .com car they make bodies for your ride the avalanch body i like the 57 chevy at one point they had it for sale for 150,000.00 that ride rocked

and that combo on top is still

COOL

post-424-1165214901.jpgOk, Pete helped me out. Got this from an e-mail...

Does anyone want to guess at how much that guy would charge to build you that rack? Humm I wonder what it would cost to have some Rhino work done? :mischevious:

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

Thats good to hear your working things out tim... :D or attempting to at least

hEY, BEFORE i BAD MOUTH SOMEONE i THINK ITS ONLY FAIR TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIX IT. We all know that in the past, He has put out some killer stuff. Im hoping that this was just a random mistake.

hEY, BEFORE i BAD MOUTH SOMEONE i THINK ITS ONLY FAIR TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIX IT. We all know that in the past, He has put out some killer stuff. Im hoping that this was just a random mistake.

????????????

A little late for that don't you think? :laughing::laughing::offtopic::thumb:

Does anyone want to guess at how much that guy would charge to build you that rack? Humm I wonder what it would cost to have some Rhino work done? Im also curious as to who did the welding on that stuff? If the same guy welded that stuff is the same guy that welded on my whip tabs, Id be affraid to get anywhere near that rig. My whip tab broke off of my rhino while I was out duning, also tearing my roof. If you saw the penetration, or lack of penetration on the welds, Youd all agree with me. This guys stuff is dangerous!!!! We shall see if he stands behind his work though. Im going to give him the chance to make it right. :thumb:

that is why I do my own stuff. I made a whip mount for my ranger using existing parts, and what I could pick up at the store