License plates

mineurbiz

well i was sittin at work thinking the same thing.. i figured since i have 2 nissans it would be pretty sweet to have the wifes truck say Mutha and my SUB say Bitchz since we both park backed into the drive at night when you drive by it would read MUTHA BITCHZZZZZ :D And yes BOTH plates are availible via NV DMV i checked hehe...

well i was sittin at work thinking the same thing.. i figured since i have 2 nissans it would be pretty sweet to have the wifes truck say Mutha and my SUB say Bitchz since we both park backed into the drive at night when you drive by it would read MUTHA BITCHZZZZZ :D And yes BOTH plates are availible via NV DMV i checked hehe...

:mischevious:

jk thats a pretty cute idea

OK we need to reg our toy hauler for the first time and we want custom plates. We have been trying to think of some creative plates but not sure if we have anything that we want. Does anyone have any idea's?

We have a cool one for our flat bed Big Tex trailer.... ATVN

:mischevious:

• 2 weeks later...

We spent some time looking for a plate for our trailer. Most of the obvious ones were taken. We decided on TOIZGLR (toys galore). Anyway, Think outside the box for a plate. Use numbers that look like letters. (8/B) If you can use symbols to replace a word etc. Just dont use NV (envy) Its lame. :laughoff: TYHLR2NV. Hey, I like that! Disregard the lame statement! NOT!

• 1 month later...

Looks like you probably already registered your rig. We just did ours (for a whopping $620)! Yikes!!! We got plates that read: ATVBOX

Some other ideas we had were:

SNDTOY

TOIBOX

ATVTOY

BIGBOX

RAPTRR

The guy at the DMV thought we were a little crazy with all of our personalized plates. My SUV is CATCRZE, my husband is MONSTR and our flatbed trailer is ATVN.

:drinkbeer:

• 1 month later...

my cousins girlfriend had SLAPAHO on her plate dmv gave it to her.. a few months later the cops pulled her over and made her turn it back in to dmv! :beercheers:

my cousins girlfriend had SLAPAHO on her plate dmv gave it to her.. a few months later the cops pulled her over and made her turn it back in to dmv! :driver:

That's funny! We haven't got our plates for the trailer yet. Here's a picture of my hubby's plates on his truck:

post-1635-1172785045.jpg

Looks like you probably already registered your rig. We just did ours (for a whopping $620)! Yikes!!! We got plates that read: ATVBOX

Some other ideas we had were:

SNDTOY

TOIBOX

ATVTOY

BIGBOX

RAPTRR

The guy at the DMV thought we were a little crazy with all of our personalized plates. My SUV is CATCRZE, my husband is MONSTR and our flatbed trailer is ATVN.

:driver:

$620 LUCKY!! Mine was $1100 in Dec. plate on trailer reads PRTYTYM cause everywhere we go in it its PARTY TIME!!!! Tuck and trailer read OHYEAH PRTYTYM

Edited by rednekoki