Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need the recipe for a good Sobe bomb....Tried one last time out and failed.......Filled one half way, put three holes on top and it just flamed up...Any suggestions?

Posted

Oh please :offtopic: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

Thanks for your concerns :D

Posted
Oh please :laughing: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

Thanks for your concerns :D

Confuscious say: "Man who use search function will find what he desires...." :offtopic:

Posted

Oh please :clap: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

Thanks for your concerns :D

We know YOU might be carefull enough and old enough to play w/ matches...it's the other ones that might not. :offtopic:

I still don't know what a SOBE bomb OR a "DDR camp" is. :laughoff:

We sit aroung the fire eating s'mores and singing hymns at night. We wouldn't ever engage in such dangerous acts. :laughoff:

Sometimes we have hour long discussions of whether a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable. :dance: Those are some serious shananigans when that happens!!! :laughing: But SOBE bombs...no way! :laughing:

:laughoff:

Posted

Mickey bottles are the best. you put a pin size hole in the top, fill it half way with gas. Twist the cap on all the way then, back off about a crack. That will give it the mushroom cloud. When it goes down, have everyone back up, trust me, it will go.

post-1636-1165368403.jpg

Posted

A thread on a Magical Sobe Bomb, I've got to hear this one. Does anyone have some video of these things?......Semper Fi, Woody :thumb:

Posted

had to have been the next camp over. cause i never got to drink this new "sobe bomb", not one person in the camp had it.

even if someone had it, we were already too full from the coco and chocolate milk! :laughing::beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...