Looking at 2007 WW FS2600

Kitcat

My husband and I looked at a 2007 WW FS2600 yesterday. I liked the layout & interior and wanted to get feedback from anyone who owns this TH or a WW. We found one with the Billet edition and a bunch of options at an MSRP for $45K (yikes!) at Wheelers. The salesman said they could come down to about $36K. I'm sure there's more room for negotiating!!! We're not quite ready to buy (getting our own financing) and we're still looking at other brands. Any advice would be great!! We'll be towing it with our Dodge Ram 2500 diesel with a 6 inch lift. We'll be bringing our toys and our 2 dogs with their crates to sleep in at night and stay in if we all go for rides.

Thanks!!!

i bought mine in cali. had a problem w/ the fridge and they fixed it no prob's.

What options did you get with the FS2300? They had a bunch of options on the FS2600. One was the kicker system, which we really didn't need. The base price was $28K and with options it was $45K (MSRP). Kind of crazy. Yeah, I've heard nightmare stories about Wheelers. Where do you get yours serviced???

Edited by Kitcat

We just got a 08 CR3905 (billet edition) and no problems so far, we did buy from wheelers but only because they are the only ones that sell WW in Las Vegas. I love the layout is perfect and it tows like a dream. I did not like the sales team, but the guy in service (Robert) was great to deal with on my hitch. I have heard other good things about their service guys. They took 13K off our trailer and were pretty nice.

Edited by mineurbiz

We just got a 08 CR3905 (billet edition) and no problems so far, we did buy from wheelers but only because they are the only ones that sell WW in Las Vegas. I love the layout is perfect and it tows like a dream. I did not like the sales team, but the guy in service (Robert) was great to deal with on my hitch. I have heard other good things about their service guys. They took 13K off our trailer and were pretty nice.

That's funny, I heard opposite. We were told that Wheeler's sales was ok, but their service sucked. The guy that walked us through the TH's was nice, but really didn't point out the features & benefits of each trailer.

:finger_smiley:

i have a 32ft WW billet edition and love it...got it at Giant rv in Cali. if you are even thinking about getting the kicker stereo, do it. you can't even buy the components for what the upgrade charge is. i have the upgrade and love it. the billet edition is pretty nice upgrade too...the grey hides alot of dirt. good luck with your purchase

i have a 32ft WW billet edition and love it...got it at Giant rv in Cali. if you are even thinking about getting the kicker stereo, do it. you can't even buy the components for what the upgrade charge is. i have the upgrade and love it. the billet edition is pretty nice upgrade too...the grey hides alot of dirt. good luck with your purchase

Yeah, I love the billet edition. It's really nice and clean looking. How does your 32 ft tow behind your vehicle? Do you have any problems with it???

Yeah, I love the billet edition. It's really nice and clean looking. How does your 32 ft tow behind your vehicle? Do you have any problems with it???

only problem i got...is when i load 150 gallons of water,30-40 gallons of gas, some bikes and my buggy, its kinda heavy :xmas_lipsrsealed: other than that, i love it and always get compliments whenever i take it out

We got the two queen beds in the back, billet edition, the kicker stereo, the inverter, the dinnet (spell) instead of the captains chairs option, the outside grill, We did not get the two 20 inch TV's for 960.00 we bought two of our own for $200.00. I think the only things we did not get were the add a room and the screen door, oh and the wheel ramps.

We love it, I can put 5 bikes in there all on their wheels, none standing.

We got the two queen beds in the back, billet edition, the kicker stereo, the inverter, the dinnet (spell) instead of the captains chairs option, the outside grill, We did not get the two 20 inch TV's for 960.00 we bought two of our own for $200.00. I think the only things we did not get were the add a room and the screen door, oh and the wheel ramps.

We love it, I can put 5 bikes in there all on their wheels, none standing.

Sounds nice. I really like the billet edition. :dance:

My husband and I looked at a 2007 WW FS2600 yesterday. I liked the layout & interior and wanted to get feedback from anyone who owns this TH or a WW. We found one with the Billet edition and a bunch of options at an MSRP for $45K (yikes!) at Wheelers. The salesman said they could come down to about $36K. I'm sure there's more room for negotiating!!! We're not quite ready to buy (getting our own financing) and we're still looking at other brands. Any advice would be great!! We'll be towing it with our Dodge Ram 2500 diesel with a 6 inch lift. We'll be bringing our toys and our 2 dogs with their crates to sleep in at night and stay in if we all go for rides.

Thanks!!!

check out headinjury over at glamisdunes .com. his name is shawn

the dude rocks

a few hundred people swear he is the shizzle for the lowest prices ANYWHERE on WW products

yes, he is in CA, but are you willing to drive 3 hours to save THOUSANDS????

check out headinjury over at glamisdunes .com. his name is shawn

the dude rocks

a few hundred people swear he is the shizzle for the lowest prices ANYWHERE on WW products

yes, he is in CA, but are you willing to drive 3 hours to save THOUSANDS????

That's funny. I emailed him, but haven't heard back from the guy. Maybe he's off for the holidays. Do you have a WW? Did you buy from him?

Edited by Kitcat