Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet pics, Jeff! I see you haven't figured it out yet and you had your buddy post em for ya. :finger::finger:

Let me know if you make it out this weekend and if I need to bring my 12 point socket. :finger::dunno::woo_hoo:

Posted

Sweet pics, Jeff! I see you haven't figured it out yet and you had your buddy post em for ya. :driver::dunno:

Let me know if you make it out this weekend and if I need to bring my 12 point socket. :laughoff: :whip_em: :whip:

HaHa yes your right. Had to have my 15yr old do it. The Computer guru. I will let you know about Sat. Thanks again.

Posted (edited)

HaHa yes your right. Had to have my 15yr old do it. The Computer guru. I will let you know about Sat. Thanks again.

slow a$$ rail! :):D as i hold on in the back seat for dear life!

post-1936-1166152446.jpg

Edited by SinCity400

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...