any railers running honda or acura power?

Richard Cheese

I have an Acura motor in my sandrail but I drive a gas guzzling 4X4 Dodge truck with a V10 to counter act the Honda Effect. :freakin_nuts:

Like Randog mentioned earlier the motors that are used in these sandrails come from a salvage yard. I don't know of anybody going into a Honda dealership and buying a new crate motor for their sandrail.

I'll even be a nice guy and not get on my soap box about the eco-terrorist and their crap. :laughing:

I have an Acura motor in my sandrail but I drive a gas guzzling 4X4 Dodge truck with a V10 to counter act the Honda Effect. :freakin_nuts:

Like Randog mentioned earlier the motors that are used in these sandrails come from a salvage yard. I don't know of anybody going into a Honda dealership and buying a new crate motor for their sandrail.

I'll even be a nice guy and not get on my soap box about the eco-terrorist and their crap. :laughing:

This could be never ending. While I never got the impression anyone was fighting, the point was made and everyone is informed on what they could/should do on a purchase.

For that, I say...Thanks.

I'll even be a nice guy and not get on my soap box about the eco-terrorist and their crap. :DDRrocks:

Just say the Dodge sucks and this way I can tell Bob I told you so... :laughing:

:laughing:

This is really funny.

My buggy has a Honda motor,

I tow with my Ford truck,

AND I've been known to drink Coor products.

:shake: What the %#*@ am I doing??? :freakin_nuts:

Effit! I'm votin' for Hillary!

:DDRrocks::shake:

Mutha Bitchezzzz :coocoo: :dance:

:driver::bs::driver:

LOOK, Randog is a eco nazi in disguise :cry::flipoff::flipoff:

No, most smart people run LS1's :finger_smiley: :chev_bowtie: :stirthepot::xmas_grin:

Well, I must be one of those dumb people you are talking about then, cuz I love the power my Subaru puts out! Its definately not a hill shooter, but can dune as fast as I need to get that a$$ pucker effect from my passengers. :flipoff::laughoff:

........ but can dune as fast as I need to get that a$$ pucker effect from my passengers. :chat: :finger_smiley:

yeah...like that a$$ pucker feeling you get when he does this! :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

normal_S2010039.JPG

:idiot: :chev_bowtie: :stirthepot::xmas_grin::laughoff::flipoff::thumb: sorry dude, I HAD to! :blury: