Quad Sh%t Talk

1bad4fiddy

she's just mad cuz she doesnt know how to ride well i mean start or shift a qaud , now she's stuck with that slow a$$ piece of sh*t yamaha , hell even a predator will eat that pile of sh*t up

Which bike is yours the 06 or 04?

As for slow as yamaha, have you raced Sand YFZ? Hell show up at the hill and I will race you with my Yamaha 450. Then when the race is over we can all STFU and :beercheers: to the dune gods!!! As in one of the other posts win or lose it is fun and that is what the sport is about.

Edited by mineurbiz

Which bike is yours the 06 or 04?

As for slow as yamaha, have you raced Sand YFZ? Hell show up at the hill and I will race you with my Yamaha 450. Then when the race is over we can all STFU and :beercheers: to the dune gods!!! As in one of the other posts win or lose it is fun and that is what the sport is about.

My post and I still agree. :beercheers:

she's just mad cuz she doesnt know how to ride well i mean start or shift a qaud , now she's stuck with that slow a$$ piece of sh*t yamaha , hell even a predator will eat that pile of sh*t up

so i cant start MY DADS bike , whatever.

you KNOW that i can ride well your just being a d*ck head.

this is the last thing im saying to you

:beercheers: