Quad Sh%t Talk

1bad4fiddy

I'm new around here, but would I be right at guessing Chase pisses people off regularly around here, or are we all just having good clean smack talk? He hasn't bothered me yet, but seems like some of you are irritated with him. lol

Edited by MindTrigger

I'm new around here, but would I be right at guessing Chase pisses people off regularly around here, or are we all just having good clean smack talk? He hasn't bothered me yet, but seems like some of you are irritated with him. lol

:beercheers::rockwoot::driver::dunno:

:rockwoot::beercheers:

ooohh im irritated with him!!!

i think we should have a poll to see if he should get kicked off hte site :beercheers:

she's just mad cuz she doesnt know how to ride well i mean start or shift a qaud , now she's stuck with that slow a$$ piece of sh*t yamaha , hell even a predator will eat my pile of sh*t up

I agree with you! :thumb:

Edited by Bound4Dirt