Polaris Predator/Apple Valley sh*t talk

Bound4Dirt

thats ok i see the vegas boys tangle and argue all the time . ron go look at how fast is fast that bs meter is you !!! :laughoff::laughoff::woo_hoo::dunno::shake:

a win is a win when its fair and square your not going to bs your a$$ whipping away although i should so youll talk yourself into overconfidence but dam i like you friends dont let friends talk themselves into stupid sh*t unless it wont hurt and funny as all get out

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok ron your right it was a quad and a half get your cam youll beat 4 sure !!! :idea::clap::blury:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats ok i see the vegas boys tangle and argue all the time . ron go look at how fast is fast that bs meter is you !!! :laughoff::laughoff::woo_hoo::dunno::shake:

a win is a win when its fair and square your not going to bs your a$$ whipping away although i should so youll talk yourself into overconfidence but dam i like you friends dont let friends talk themselves into stupid sh*t unless it wont hurt and funny as all get out

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok ron your right it was a quad and a half get your cam youll beat 4 sure !!! :idea::clap::loser:

:blury: I don't think the cam installed will take it, although, a big bore kit just might. A quad and a half isn't much. Although, either just might. Is it worth $300 to talk more sh*t and laugh all day long

:blury: it just might be :blury:

Two words comes to mind with your four quad theory "fuzzy math" :loser: You can't add the quad leading, then the space, then the last quad. It's the gap in between them :blury:

Ps. Is that other craptor put back together? It sure spends a lot of time on jack stands. :shake:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

:dunno: I don't think the cam installed will take it, although, a big bore kit just might. A quad and a half isn't much. Although, either just might. Is it worth $300 to talk more sh*t and laugh all day long

:woo_hoo: it just might be :idea:

Two words comes to mind with your four quad theory "fuzzy math" :clap: You can't add the quad leading, then the space, then the last quad. It's the gap in between them :shake:

Ps. Is that other craptor put back together? It sure spends a lot of time on jack stands. :blury:

in my math its the space between the bikes a quad and a half is roughly 9.5 feet i beet you much further than that but by all means cam away :laughoff::laughoff:

be carefull that raptor will probably beat your preds to

in my math its the space between the bikes a quad and a half is roughly 9.5 feet i beet you much further than that but by all means cam away :laughoff::laughoff:

be carefull that raptor will probably beat your preds to

I'll use your words "its a suckers beat" I'll wait until the lake bed. That is geared up TOO MUCH. :woo_hoo:

you think were wierd! :laughoff: you should see those rednecks on the other side of the river in hesperia there nuckin futs :shake::woo_hoo::laughoff:

:dunno: I think we all have a few loose nuts in the head due to these awesome roads we have here in the beautiful High Desert. .

san bernardino county always has and always will give us left overs. the roads have never been right and never will lol. and our own town officials rip us off as well. where did the money go to biuld the bridge over the tracks at ranchero ha ha .1 time for snow equipment .whats the excuse this time . there so corrupt and obvious its almost comical :laughoff: gotta love this place :ninja:

You know what, I can't complain. Out of the blue, I got home from work and they actually repaved my street about 6 months ago. Had no idea they were going to do it, so it was a nice suprise. As for the bridge/underpass on Ranchero, it will never happen. It was supposed to happen about 20 times and it keeps getting pushed back. Oh well. 2 main streets heading east to west for the whole high desert, gotta love it.

Edited by Ocean03

you sure it wasnt "slurry seal " lol they slurry sealed our cracked up roads over here. they have no money for the bridge cause they steal it. victorville a.v. and hesperia are giulty of pullin hunky stuff. there blatant about it to. its a tragic comedy like the school system

Edited by barefoot bob

OK WELL I AM NOT ONE TO TALK SH#T ( LIKE RON ) :banghead: BUT... :dunno: THE 450 IS KICKIN BUTT :angry2: AND YES IT BEAT BOUNDS PREDS....BOTH PREDS. :banghead: AND I AM DONE THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY :loser:

Your victory is short lived. :clap: That's all I will say. Stay tuned.

:blink::slap::laughoff::laughoff::happydrunks::woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno: :dunce: TALK IS CHEAP BUT PARTS ARE NOT :laughoff:

It was only 1 quad to the 450R and 3ft to Bob's 660 Raptor. Funny how Greg is now "in the race" and now he peaks his head out of the sand (16 posts). Before he was no where to be found...lol :rules: Like I said, 1 quad is nothing. A simple mod can fix that. Yes, parts are cheap when you only pay $3500 for the quad. :rules:

More than one neighbor saw "Mission Impossible" and can pull that off :blink:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

someone doesnt like having the 4th fastest quad in the neighborhood :woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

if you havnt figured it out yet ron we are ganging up on you :dunce: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno:

but we still love you............................................................................slow poke :happydrunks:

Edited by barefoot bob

someone doesnt like having the 4th fastest quad in the neighborhood :woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

if you havnt figured it out yet ron we are ganging up on you :rules: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno:

but we still love you............................................................................slow poke :happydrunks:

I know you are and do. It's all good. Like I said I am not a sore looser. My chin is up and looking for UPS truck... :dunce: :rules: