Polaris Predator/Apple Valley sh*t talk

Bound4Dirt

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on guys.Predators are great bikes....to buy for your wife.

there a girls bike :laughoff::driver: ya my daughter rides one

Woah Woah.... Predator Bashing?? I see how it is. I've got your back, Bound4Dirt.

To everyone else....Buy American :) (I know, that's harsh. )

and heres the sad news there not american there motors are made by fuji motors of japan :angry2:

raptors eat them like sushi :thumb:

Edited by barefoot bob

Woah Woah.... Predator Bashing?? I see how it is. I've got your back, Bound4Dirt.

To everyone else....Buy American :) (I know, that's harsh. )

Thanks buddy! I have two now (his/hers - 04/05) with my '03 Ford and '06 Chevy I also say Buy American!! :thumb:

there a girls bike :laughoff::driver: ya my daughter rides one

and heres the sad news there not american there motors are made by fuji motors of japan :angry2:

raptors eat them like sushi :thumb:

They only have to be 75% (I think) American to be American. As for eating them. Not so fast. Your DONE-UP Raptor 660cc only beat my Predator 500cc by 1.5 quads and YOUR SON agrees! Don't hold the thrown to long, when I get my "hot cam" well re-check that :laughoff::dunno: (I would like to order a ...)

Edited by Bound4Dirt

They only have to be 75% (I think) American to be American. As for eating them. Not so fast. Your DONE-UP Raptor 660cc only beat my Predator 500cc by 1.5 quads and YOUR SON agrees! Don't hold the thrown to long, when I get my "hot cam" well re-check that :coffee::shake: (I would like to order a ...)

thats what a lie sounds like ron. :bs: you were beat by 4 quads easily. you will be lucky if the cam will even let you tie ,

my rapturd has the exact same mods as yours dont even try to tell people you were close not even :idiot:

p.s. ypou need to quit worrying about that jap quad you think is american :dunno: and go buy a trailer scrooge!! :laughing:

Edited by barefoot bob

thats what a lie sounds like ron. :bs: you were beat by 4 quads easily. you will be lucky if the cam will even let you tie ,

my rapturd has the exact same mods as yours dont even try to tell people you were close not even :laughing:

p.s. ypou need to quit worrying about that jap quad you think is american :coffee: and go buy a trailer scrooge!! :dunno:

It was 1 1/2 quads. I had Greg, AND your son AND his friend Kyle also agree. To much cold medicine for you to see...lol! Next time I will get the camera for you so I have proof! Four out of five people agreeing w/me isn't good enough :idiot::shake:

Save this for future arguements...lol

Red '05 - 3 quads

Grey '04 - 1.5 quads

Edited by Bound4Dirt

It was 1 1/2 quads. I had Greg, AND your son AND his friend Kyle also agree. To much cold medicine for you to see...lol! Next time I will get the camera for you so I have proof! Four out of five people agreeing w/me isn't good enough :beercheers::headbang1:

Save this for future arguements...lol

Red '05 - 3 quads

Grey '04 - 1.5 quads

you are so full of sh*t gregg said 3 quads cody never commentewd and kyle hasnt said a word put your money where your mouth is get a camera and lets go :headbang1:

take your a$$ whippen like a big boy and quit making stories :beercheers::thumb::clap:

Edited by barefoot bob

Come on guys.. Preds rock. Your Rapturds have to have an extra 40% more motor to beat us (and then they don't always). If I were to add 40% more motor (which if I did would still cost less then a Rapturd) you would need a V8 to keep up with me. :P

you are so full of sh*t gregg said 3 quads cody never commentewd and kyle hasnt said a word put your money where your mouth is get a camera and lets go :beercheers:

take your a$$ whippen like a big boy and quit making stories :beercheers::blink::headbang1:

Not true. SAD! What was Greg whole comment? I can quote it.."Looked like three quads." I said, "how"? He said, "I am counting the space and your quad". I said, "no, just the space". Greg says, "Then in that case it is a quad and a half". I'll call him and have him chime in. :clap:

Greg and I turn to Cody and ask how much? Cody says, "I agree with Greg...Quad and a half". Kyle turns and walks towards me and I asked him. Kyle says, "not sure". I asked if you had to guess what would a "guessestimate be". Kyle said, "If I had to guess I would says 1-2 quads sounds right".

You then disagree laughing and said, I saw four quads. I said no way. Greg then says, when Kyle was on the grey one, I can see how you saw four quads, but not when Cody was on the grey one. Your comment was???.......Of course, Cody is a better ridder.

Where you there? :headbang1: That you missed all these conversations? Or are you confusing the red quad over the grey one? :ninja:

Glad your feeling better :thumb:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

Come on guys.. Preds rock. Your Rapturds have to have an extra 40% more motor to beat us (and then they don't always). If I were to add 40% more motor (which if I did would still cost less then a Rapturd) you would need a V8 to keep up with me. :P

I agree, an extra 160cc and only 1.5 quads isn't all that much. :icon_twisted:

:icon_twisted: Bound4Dirt, you are running a 15 tooth right? Did you notice a big difference.

Yes! Well worth it! After 3rd gear is where you will pull ahead of a stock gearing. At the finish it was 1.5 quads when Greg and I raced the '05 predator (which I bought from him and changed to a 15T). I will include link to buy it from below for you. I now have 15T on all my quads and dirt bikes. Greg (neighbor) also went with the 15T on his '07 450R.

https://magicracing.3dcartstores.com/Front-..._p_257-978.html

Edited by Bound4Dirt

WELL THEY RACED LIKE 10 TIMES :blury: AND THE RAPTURE NEVER DID LOSE!! BUT MY 450 DID WIN ONE :icon_twisted: :rockwoot: BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY " 2 FEET 2 QUADS A WIN IS A WIN " :beercheers:

:banghead: AND YES 15T ON MY 450 BIG DIFFERENCE!! I LIKE IT :laughoff:

Edited by BIGDADDYCOOLCA

WELL THEY RACED LIKE 10 TIMES :blury: AND THE RAPTURE NEVER DID LOSE!! BUT MY 450 DID WIN ONE :beercheers::banghead: BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY " 2 FEET 2 QUADS A WIN IS A WIN " :rockwoot:

:laughoff: AND YES 15T ON MY 450 BIG DIFFERENCE!! I LIKE IT :blury:

MRSBIGDADDYCOOLCA HERE AND I REGRET MY WORDS "LETS BUY QUADS" :icon_twisted: BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE U ALL ARE HAVING FUN...... :bump: