Polaris Predator/Apple Valley sh*t talk

Bound4Dirt

:dance: :think::idea::idea::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

pred a turds sux

i get sick and you twist this up omfg you got whupped severly your japenese hiding behind an american name quad is a slug :laughoff: its a girlz quad

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

thats right im back and im here to bash all pred a turdz just because they deserve it :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :think::idea::idea::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

pred a turds sux

i get sick and you twist this up omfg you got whupped severly your japenese hiding behind an american name quad is a slug :laughoff: its a girlz quad

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

thats right im back and im here to bash all pred a turdz just because they deserve it :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Getting beat by 1.5 quads isn't "whipped severly". A 660 beating a 500 is normal as someone stated "40% more power". Not bad IMHO. :idiot::dunno:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

Ok.. I need some help here. Please if anyone can explain this in a rational way I would greatly appreciate it.

How is a 500cc Quad that stock comes with Fox Shox, A White Brothers Pipe and Maxxis Razr 2 tires for $1.5k out the door less then a Yamaha Raptor 700 (that has 40% more motor and none of the before mentioned upgrades) be a bad quad? Now lets also mention that on any day will keep up with that 700 while riding through the dunes and will beat it in rough terrain. Again, how is that a "Bad Quad"?

My thoughts:

The only chance that 700 has, is to go in a straight line as fast as it can to beat it.. Which again will not decisively beat it but you would expect it to beat it with 40% more motor. If I were to build my "Girls Quad" up to even 600cc (still smaller then the "Mans Quad") not only would that Raptor have a hard time keeping up it might actually look like it was moving in reverse. :assrock:

Barefoot.... If you could buy a long travel for 20k less then yours new and it was as fast or at least really close to as fast and had a better suspension and was just as reliable too, would you think it was BAD?

Edited by VegasPredator

Ok.. I need some help here. Please if anyone can explain this in a rational way I would greatly appreciate it.

How is a 500cc Quad that stock comes with Fox Shox, A White Brothers Pipe and Maxxis Razr 2 tires for $1.5k out the door less then a Yamaha Raptor 700 (that has 40% more motor and none of the before mentioned upgrades) be a bad quad? Now lets also mention that on any day will keep up with that 700 while riding through the dunes and will beat it in rough terrain. Again, how is that a "Bad Quad"?

My thoughts:

The only chance that 700 has, is to go in a straight line as fast as it can to beat it.. Which again will not decisively beat it but you would expect it to beat it with 40% more motor. If I were to build my "Girls Quad" up to even 600cc (still smaller then the "Mans Quad") not only would that Raptor have a hard time keeping up it might actually look like it was moving in reverse. :assrock:

:flipoff::laughoff:

Barefoot.... If you could buy a long travel for 20k less then yours new and it was as fast or at least really close to as fast and had a better suspension and was just as reliable too, would you think it was BAD?

:flipoff: :assrock:

ok lets figure this out.

a) ron is lying he was whipped by 4 quads

B) my raptor has the exact same mods

c) my raptor is an 02 660 rons is an 03 and an 05 they both got the smack down

d) my banshee rides better than either polaris with stock yamaha shocks

e) my 660 rides better than my banshee

f)my daughter rides a predaturd thus it isa girlz bike

g) i am so tired of hearing pred a turd that know i will dedicate my life to slandering these japenese wrapped in an american blanket machines thank you and good day :flipoff::shake::rockon::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ps my buggy has nothing to do with this......................................................

ok lets figure this out.

a) ron is lying he was whipped by 4 quads

B) my raptor has the exact same mods

c) my raptor is an 02 660 rons is an 03 and an 05 they both got the smack down

d) my banshee rides better than either polaris with stock yamaha shocks

e) my 660 rides better than my banshee

f) Yamaha is a girlz bike

g) i am so tired of hearing pred a turd that know i will dedicate my life to slandering these japenese wrapped in an american blanket machines thank you and good day :flipoff::rockon::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

ps my buggy has nothing to do with this......................................................

I am not lying. I may be a lot of things (a-hole included) but not a liar. Sad day when you need a camera to prove a point. What do I have to loose to say it was one, two, or even four quads? Nothing. Although, Bob's raptor should have done better and didn't! Funny, I recall someone saying "wow, thought that Raptor would have done better than 1-2 quads against the grey one. I figured it would beat the red one like it did though." Anyway, Bob is correct on only THREE issue. 1.He did beat both of my quads. 2. He beat my '05 by three-quads (could have been four it was close). 3. Yamaha is a girls bike, my daughter owns one. Look at my signature. In conclusion, never did he beat my grey one (2004) by four quads. Never. Thus we will have to agree do disagree. :flipoff:

PS. While your putting your other Raptor back together in the garage today (are you supposed to put it on jack stands after each ride? Are you supposed to tear the motor down after each ride? Is this a Yamaha thing?), make sure to use lock-tight. Tired of picking up parts when we ride. :laughoff::shake:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

lmao :rockon:

ron refer to "a" :shake:

your "grey" polaris was beat by 4 quads cody is watching me type this and agreeing the part your so proud of is the fact that my raptor was pulling the front end off the ground and had to back off losing the hole shot then it overtook your bike and beat it by 4 not 3 not 2 not 1.5 but 4 quads that is a severe a$$ whipping in anybodies book there was never a close race about it :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

lmao :laughoff:

ron refer to "a" :laughing:

your "grey" polaris was beat by 4 quads cody is watching me type this and agreeing the part your so proud of is the fact that my raptor was pulling the front end off the ground and had to back off losing the hole shot then it overtook your bike and beat it by 4 not 3 not 2 not 1.5 but 4 quads that is a severe a$$ whipping in anybodies book there was never a close race about it :laughoff:

We'll agree to disagree :monkeedance2:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

These High Desert people sure are weird.

Being in the high desert yourself, I am sure you come across people like Bob. I myself am not weird :monkeedance2: :laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::hello::laughoff:

I leave this computer laughing my a$$ off every time :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by Bound4Dirt