Polaris Predator/Apple Valley sh*t talk

Bound4Dirt

ill meet up with all you guys with the crapturd and poolaris predaturds and walk all over both so ....whats up now? :rockwoot::blury:

What's up now? Well it looks like the same garbage that usually flys out of your mouth is flying out again. :icon_twisted: :beercheers::laughoff::banghead:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MRSBIGDADDYCOOLCA HERE AND I REGRET MY WORDS "LETS BUY QUADS" :icon_twisted: BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE U ALL ARE HAVING FUN...... :bash:

:banghead: I guess people do like the "fat kid" :laughoff::bump::beercheers:

Bring your 400ex out more often, you would have fun too :blury: You and my daughter could square off :rockwoot::blury:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

"MRS AGAIN" ANDDDDD I REMEMBER BEING OUT ON A DIRT ROAD WITH U TWO AND I DO REMEMBER BIGDADDY WINNING A FEW RACES BOUNDFOR :P

With all due respect Mrs. Daddy. Tell the uncut version. Then we came home and I did win. :blury: Then I got the 15T and it was all over. Then what happen? Yep! He sold it and I bought it. Then he got a....450R and then we went to the dry lake bed and? Correct again, although this time it wasn't even close. He actually stopped. We did continue this three more time with same results.

Then....He walked over to my garage and said he needed more mods done to the 450R :stirthepot::laughoff:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

I think those bikes would be a decent race, But i took my kasea 150(blaster copy) with a yamaha rd400 motor to the el mirage dry lake bed and walked away from a pred ike it was standing still and it had like a 560 kit i think. I was only in third with three more to go. I know im :stirthepot:

Going to try. I will see if I can get one tomorrow. I am taking Friday off to get everything ready. I should be able to get it on if I can get one locally. Can't wait to run with my new tires and hopefully the 15T. I know the tires will make a HUGE difference since those others SUCKED BAD.

Ok.. Let's do it.. I will get the 15T and we can try it... Even if I loose.. It will be fun.. Going Friday night.. Prolly be the only 05 Pred TLD out there... Can't miss it... Orange (Like a KFX but faster :-))

I liked it when I went to Dumont. I did comp hill in 2nd and flew up the hill. The gear is a lot longer. I rarely got it into 4th (once maybe) while I was there. On the open lake bed here, 5th is VERY rare. For $20, you will be happy! Post back on what you found.

Well win or loose it is all in good fun.. Because at the end of the day Beers by the fire beats anything.

I agree. Ask Bob and Greg, I say the same thing. They will admit I talk the most sh!t, but when I loose I am still talking. It's fun and it keeps us going. So, I agree with you 100%

Who is racing and when? I want to see those predators, raptor, and 450r race.

Don't know. I have raced Greg's 450R and beat it hands down on the dry lake bed. I have jetted it for him and pipped it along with the 15T and it is close now. One quad if I remember. One race his quad won and the other mine did. We had the neighbor kids race them. Even weight ratio.

Only problem I am finding is that for the 05 I am only seeing 14T. Great thing is for $20 if you don't like it you put the other one back.

You get the '04 and buy the '04 retainer clip. That's what I did on my '05

Edited by Bound4Dirt