Polaris Predator/Apple Valley sh*t talk

Bound4Dirt

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE RACE :think: BUT NOW YOU CAN SEE ME CAUSE I AM THE ONE IN FRONT OF YOU :idiot::headbang1::headbang1: BUT DONT BE MAD :angry22: CAUSE I AM DONE .......... :banghead::banghead: FOR NOW :D:D

NO! On the dry lake bed, you stopped and said, "I wasn't even in the race" I just stopped :banghead: Not mad :hello: Just don't max out that credit card, you will need big money to keep up with me after a few days :banghead::laughing:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

Hey sanddunesaddict,

Have someone take video of you doing this, or it didn't happen. Your anecdotes aren't good enough.

"I smoked two flying saucers on my Craptor out at Area 51, with tiny little aliens flying them. I Pwn all."

Hey sanddunesaddict,

Have someone take video of you doing this, or it didn't happen. Your anecdotes aren't good enough.

"I smoked two flying saucers on my Craptor out at Area 51, with tiny little aliens flying them. I Pwn all."

:chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :coffee::headbang1:

i know its confusing when you cant tell what a preda-turd is half jap half somthing else there mr robotos but no worries there not alien there just sushi for rapturds o ya and those sierra club hondas :headbang1:

:chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: Your Raptor 660 only beat mine by "your words" 3ft. I coming after that one too... :coffee::coffee:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

:chev_bowtie: :headbang1::coffee::coffee::coffee::coocoo::blury:

go ahead but you will lose! mine runs almost as fast as michelles and greggs i put a pipe on there and ill be faster :chev_bowtie:

in the short run i am as fast as the ct quad and the honda :dance: :barf:

I lost by 3ft in the short run...REMEMBER? :barf:

Hey sanddunesaddict,

I dont need any video because I could give a flying fk if you care.

I dont drag race its gay. :chev_bowtie:

I ran up the hill a couple of times because thats where we were hanging out.

I dont need any video because I could give a flying fk if you care.

I dont drag race its gay. :headbang1:

I ran up the hill a couple of times because thats where we were hanging out.

Hanging out is :chev_bowtie: Its about the ride :chev_bowtie:

WOW i hang in the dunes after a ride to. dang ron open mouth insert big toe. your nobbness is showing.

there so much more to show you bud. :thumb:

and this thread isnt gay its just b.s. :coocoo::rockwoot:

(* kicks pete in the knee and hides behind bathroom #5 :DDRrocks: )

Edited by barefoot bob

So, Ron, are you saying when you get back to camp you are :coocoo: ? :thumb:

Whats wrong with hanging out in the dunes after a ride? :idea:

I'll tell you what's :dunno: .......THIS THREAD! :thumb::rockwoot:

Not after a ride, while your riding. If you get on your quad and go ride, ride. I hate to go ride to a spot and sit the whole time, then just come back. If I drive 3hrs to go riding, I want to get some riding time in. That's just me. Understand? Re-read, NEVER said hanging out after the ride. :DDRrocks:

Not after a ride, while your riding. If you get on your quad and go ride, ride. I hate to go ride to a spot and sit the whole time, then just come back. If I drive 3hrs to go riding, I want to get some riding time in. That's just me. Understand? Re-read, NEVER said hanging out after the ride. :dunno:

Ohhhh my God! :thumb::DDRrocks:

So you are bashing someone for hanging out in the dunes in the middle of a ride???? What's wrong with that? We (sanddunesaddict and our group) ride our a$$es off at Dumont and occasionally stop and take a break and HANG out IN the dunes. :idea: I think you are mistaking us from people that don't ride and just sit at the hill or in the middle of the dunes. No, we don't do that, but even still, whats wrong with that if that makes them happy. :thumb:

Don't be a hater! :coocoo::rockwoot:

5 pages? wtf? Man....you guys can talk crap forever! :thumb::coocoo::slap:

:dunno:

Ohhhh my God! :rockwoot::thumb:

So you are bashing someone for hanging out in the dunes in the middle of a ride???? What's wrong with that? We (sanddunesaddict and our group) ride our a$$es off at Dumont and occasionally stop and take a break and HANG out IN the dunes. :chat: I think you are mistaking us from people that don't ride and just sit at the hill or in the middle of the dunes. No, we don't do that, but even still, whats wrong with that if that makes them happy. :dunno:

Don't be a hater! :idea::DDRrocks:

We always take a break in the middle of our ride. It's part of the experience for us and it gives the VW motor a little break from all the :laughoff: . Just hanging out in camp is :slap: ...... :fro:

No reason to have a sword fight over it. Again, to go ride, take a break, then ride. Cool. To go ride to a spot and call it a day just not for me. :thumb: Were on the same page if you re-read :rockwoot:

Edited by Bound4Dirt