Dumont Cleanup raffle prizes needed

dunefreak

Ok DDR peeps, Im calling out all of you. I went and made my donation. If I can donate being unemployed for 3 months, I would hope all of you can.

If all the regulars donated just $5, that would be a huge contribution DDR could contribute to our duning passion. We want to represent our group well! Lets show the duning community how we step up to the cause.

SO STEP UP!!!

:bump:

:dunno::shake: BIG RICKS-company

(VEGAS MILD TO WILD/Clear Film Paint Protection. HAS DONATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A $250.00 RHINO PAINT PROTECTION KIT AND INSTALL.

A $200.00 CASH DONATION.

COME ON PEEPS, PLEASE HELP. MAYBE WITH ALL THE GOODIES OTHERS WILL BE GLAD TO HELP. HOPING THEY WILL GET A PRIZE.THEN WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS GET THEM REGISTERED TO THE WEBSITE

:bs::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

Edited by BIG RICK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bump::dunno: BIG RICKS-company

(VEGAS MILD TO WILD). WILL BE DONATING

A $250.00 RHINO PAINT PROTECTION KIT AND INSTALL.

A $100.00 CASH DONATION.

A COUPLE OF BANNERS AS WELL.

COME ON PEEPS, PLEASE HELP. MAYBE WITH ALL THE GOODIES OTHERS WILL BE GLAD TO HELP. HOPING THEY WILL GET A PRIZE.THEN WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS GET THEM REGISTERED TO THE WEBSITE

:shake::bs::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

Wow, thats a awesome donation, thanks so much. :DDRrocks:

wooooo hooooo this is GREAT! Yes indeed, :DDRrocks: !!

And I just got off the phone with a guy (hiya Gary) who does lazer etching on stone and wood and has a very cool prize he wants to donate. He has this machine that recreate pictures on wood or stone.

I love my rhino and think it would look FABULOUS on a paperweight for my desk. But of course I am not eligible to win this dandy prize, so I just get to gaze longlingly when the sample is delivered.

Gary said he'll be posting pictures of some of his recent creations to give everyone a better idea of what his work looks like, hopefully this afternoon.

Thank you to everyone who is stepping up for this cleanup. Geez, we broke attendance records last year... I wouldn't be at all surprised to double that this year!

Vicki

wooooo hooooo this is GREAT! Yes indeed, :dunno: !!

And I just got off the phone with a guy (hiya Gary) who does lazer etching on stone and wood and has a very cool prize he wants to donate. He has this machine that recreate pictures on wood or stone.

I love my rhino and think it would look FABULOUS on a paperweight for my desk. But of course I am not eligible to win this dandy prize, so I just get to gaze longlingly when the sample is delivered.

Gary said he'll be posting pictures of some of his recent creations to give everyone a better idea of what his work looks like, hopefully this afternoon.

Thank you to everyone who is stepping up for this cleanup. Geez, we broke attendance records last year... I wouldn't be at all surprised to double that this year!

Vicki

Vicky I did not have my camra at the shop so i will post some pics in the am hope i can help. Gary

Edited by X-5

post-2263-1170375031.jpg

post-2263-1170375134.jpg

post-2263-1170375221.jpg

post-2263-1170375289.jpg

post-2263-1170375377.jpg

Ok need a little help here! need some input. I have a laser etching machine that will etch images onto granite if you guys would like somthing like this let me know & i will donate 5or 10 what ever you think.I also can make some granite lazy susans 18" rounds there pretty cool too. if this will help let me know. :headbang1:

Edited by dunefreak

Ok need a little help here! need some input. I have a laser etching machine that will etch images onto granite if you guys would like somthing like this let me know & i will donate 5or 10 what ever you think.I also can make some granite lazy susans 18" rounds there pretty cool too. if this will help let me know. :dunno:

I think a couple pics of some dunes at Dumont with "Dumont Dunes" etched somewhere above the image would be pretty cool to have for someone's living room. :D

Hmm maybe even a DDR logo etched into one would be pretty sweet too! :bawl::rockwoot::stick_smack:

Thanks dunefreak. maby we can hook up prez weekend & get some cool pics i saw where you guys are going to hook up at south pole for some :offtopic: ill find you there thanks :laughing:

ok cool, see you there then. That sounds good. :offtopic:

BTW, I already have some pretty good dune pics if we need any. :dunno:

Pete,

BarneyCar Unlimited will donate a set of drivin lights, harnes pads for seat belts.

I will need to get these to you or ynot let me now.

Thanks Sean

Way cool, Sean! If you can ship them, PM me for my address and I can get them over to ynot. Or we can meet up at Dumont if you prefer. Thanks!

:driver: Ok people im goin to hound you all AGAIN!! I know a few of you have made donations and also gotten donations from companys for the raffle at the cleanup. Thank you very very much. Its good to know some of us appreciate dumont as much as me!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT PARTICIPATED IN ANY WAY!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU REGULARS, STEP UP PLEASE.

Even if you cant find a company to make an item donation, please please please, even $5 can help when its combined with all the other donations.

Only we can save dumont, so please, if you enjoy dumont as much as I do, DO YOUR PART!!!! :beercheers:

:DDRrocks: Ok people im goin to hound you all AGAIN!! I know a few of you have made donations and also gotten donations from companys for the raffle at the cleanup. Thank you very very much. Its good to know some of us appreciate dumont as much as me!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT PARTICIPATED IN ANY WAY!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU REGULARS, STEP UP PLEASE.

Even if you cant find a company to make an item donation, please please please, even $5 can help when its combined with all the other donations.

Only we can save dumont, so please, if you enjoy dumont as much as I do, DO YOUR PART!!!! :beercheers:

Alright already. I've donated and money is REALLY tight at the pole's.

:ban-cha: Ok people im goin to hound you all AGAIN!! I know a few of you have made donations and also gotten donations from companys for the raffle at the cleanup. Thank you very very much. Its good to know some of us appreciate dumont as much as me!!

sorry been meaning to get it done.... :laughoff: done now :blury: i even contributed for dave...... :DDRrocks::banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all that have donated to the DDR group donation $$ pot and to those who have donated raffle prizes so far. Between the two we should be able to contribute quite a bit this year for the cleanup. :laughing:

We still have a few more weeks if anyone else wants to donate that hasn't yet. Just click the link in my signature. All funds go directly to this year's Friends of Dumont Dunes Cleanup. :laughing: Keep em coming guys! :laughing:

Thanks to all that have donated to the DDR group donation $$ pot and to those who have donated raffle prizes so far. Between the two we should be able to contribute quite a bit this year for the cleanup. :laughing:

We still have a few more weeks if anyone else wants to donate that hasn't yet. Just click the link in my signature. All funds go directly to this year's Friends of Dumont Dunes Cleanup. :laughing: Keep em coming guys! :laughing:

Whats the amount Donated so far? I am considering Matching the total donated.

Whats the amount Donated so far? I am considering Matching the total donated.

That's mighty cool of you Tim. :blink::stirthepot:

The last I checked it's at about 350.00. Not bad...but I think we can do better considering the number of peeps on DDR that care about Dumont. :boxer::laughoff: