Jan 27th-28th

stalteri

Myself along with a few other :argue: ers are going to be out this weekend. If ya can keep a fast pace on 2wheels (hint,hint...Pete,Nick,Pauly,Cole) get your a$$e$ out this weekend :argue:, and lets hook up for a ride :thumb: Anybody for that matter.

Fun to be had with a few Christmas tree torchings,50 races and 50 fire jumping :laughoff: We are a fun crew as long as you keep your pets quiet :argue: and kids on a leash :whip: (j/k) and drink Captain and coke w/lime till ya :coocoo: ! Anyone wanna meet up to camp, PM me, and I will let you know where we will be camping when I find out. Seeya out at the dunes :argue: .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself along with a few other :mc_smiley:ers are going to be out this weekend. If ya can keep a fast pace on 2wheels (hint,hint...Pete,Nick,Pauly,Cole) get your a$$e$ out this weekend :argue:, and lets hook up for a ride :thumb: Anybody for that matter.

Fun to be had with a few Christmas tree tourchings,50 races and 50 fire jumping :laughoff: We are a fun crew as long as you keep your pets quite :argue: and kids on a leash :argue: (j/k) and drink Captian and coke w/lime till ya :coocoo: ! Anyone wanna meet up to camp, PM me, and I will let you know where we will be camping when I find out. Seeya out at the dunes :argue: .

see dunefreak he thinks i can ride fast.. LOL

see dunefreak he thinks i can ride fast.. LOL

I was just being nice thats all FRFB :coocoo: J/K Nick, I now you can hang and I have learned to always be in front of you if you have the turbo on too. That and the 5th gear a$$ crack is not a pretty sight :thumb:

I'm still planning on it, Tony. Steveo wants to make it out too. I'm waiting to hear from wingnut. He said he was thinking about it and would really like to go. We can't do a weekend, but we'll be there all day for some good ol 2wheelin action! :headbang1: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

I can't wait :beercheers:

I'm still planning on it, Tony. Steveo wants to make it out too. I'm waiting to hear from wingnut. He said he was thinking about it and would really like to go. We can't do a weekend, but we'll be there all day for some good ol 2wheelin action! :headbang1: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

I can't wait :beercheers:

Right on, Steveo called me the other night and said you guys were going to try and make it out. I will keep a look out for ya!

ill be there for sure, iam leaving friday morning, Tony, you got any extra room in your hauler for the night? even if you dont ill be there. Ill be brining Dnchevyman

I told dnchevyman where we're camping, you're welcome to camp out with us but unfortunately don't have much room in our 5th wheel due to two dogs and a crying baby :beercheers: We will be out late afternoon early evening I hope. See you there!!!

We will be around crapper #3 along the finger dune this weekend. Any body else going? Should be a great weekend for riding. Hope to see some DDR peeps out @ the dunes. :beercheers:

Thats about where we normally camp...however we will be at Glamis this time. The inlaws decided to change things up! Maybe we'll see ya next go round.

Unless someone has a spare bike looks like im stayin home.. My tank wont be here till monday!

Sorry, my Raptor is outta commish right now and I am only taking my 2 wheeler.

I'll be out Sat for a day trip, I need to get some freash air, maybe I'll see you all out there......Semper Fi, Woody :laughing:

Cool. See you out there Woody. Park out my bathroom 3 or w/ Tony so we hang out and go for some rides. :blink::blink:

Sorry I my Raptor is outt commish right now and I am only taking my 2 wheeler.

Once i found the crack in the tank i knew i wasnt going to be riding for a couple weekends... ohh well.. wishfull thinking.. Tony will just have to plan another 2 wheeler trip when i get my bike back together!

ehh... i got some other chores to tend too as well.. gonna steal dunefreaks power washer and yank the motor out to give her a real good cleanin then do the new cam / valve adjustment and put it all together :D

ehh... i got some other chores to tend too as well.. gonna steal dunefreaks power washer and yank the motor out to give her a real good cleanin then do the new cam / valve adjustment and put it all together :D

Whatever...I'd rather be duning :laughing:

duning on what... a moving time bomb... then again it does have insurance so if it catches fire and burns to the ground hmmm.. :D

Put some bubble gum on it and quit your :bawl: ing! J/K

FYI Nick,Feb 10th-11th we will be going to Armagosa just so ya know. :D

I'm going to go out for the day on Sat. i'll try to keep up with the bikes, all 4digits on the dunes. if you guy don't mind a newb around.

I don't mind a bit. Come find us in the morning and we will definitely hook up for a ride. If ya see a white yzf450 with 920 on it, you found us :D