My new camp toy

mineurbiz

The guy I bought it from has a couple more to sell, he even has one that looks like a rat rod with a 90cc big bore and a 125 head if I remember right. He also has one with a 80cc kit on it. He loves these things, he is very cool to deal with.

The guy I bought it from has a couple more to sell, he even has one that looks like a rat rod with a 90cc big bore and a 125 head if I remember right. He also has one with a 80cc kit on it. He loves these things, he is very cool to deal with.

were they the ones on Craigs list?

lol that is the quad version i had the trike ive been kinda looking i looked on the net but you found the only thing close to it ty for looking :D

You mean like this

DuneCat.jpg

And it is for sale.

Edited by mineurbiz

omg where is it i must have it !! pm me your phone ##

thats what i had for a first sand toy omg i rode that thing at pismo you couldnt get me off of it i ran it outa gas and then i would litteraly sit down by the motorhome and pass out right where i sat. i never had more fun in the dunes than i did with my dune cat not even my lt car can compare to those days (but pretty close)

some one sjhould start a first sand toy thread lol to cool !!!

Edited by barefoot bob

omg where is it i must have it !! pm me your phone ##

thats what i had for a first sand toy omg i rode that thing at pismo you couldnt get me off of it i ran it outa gas and then i would litteraly sit down by the motorhome and pass out right where i sat. i never had more fun in the dunes than i did with my dune cat not even my lt car can compare to those days (but pretty close)

some one sjhould start a first sand toy thread lol to cool !!!

You will have to let me check it out if you get one.

yea but how much could shipping realy be? have them empty the fluids ans put it on a greyhound!

I would talk to them about shipping it, I was searching and so far cannot find another one. I know when they sent me the email back they said to pick it up, but I think they are looking for a nitch market of people that would want it and appreciate it. Worth seeing what they would say.