any one that knows about S10 lifts?

RAGDOLL MX

2WD or 4wd?? 2wd go with fabtech and spend the extra money and put the extended a-arm kit on it get rid of some of the problems. If its 4wd go procomp and have some one go throu the front end first and get rid of any prob. thet it may have

Edited by DIRTY DYKSTRA

i just picked up a 2000 S10 extra cab, its a cross between ISBB's and PaulyPauls old trucks....its my "PaulyBB" truck

anyhow, i want to lift it and put 30's on it, anyone know what lift to go with? :beercheers:

CHECK WITH ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE THEY DO THAT STUFF...........

2WD or 4wd?? 2wd go with fabtech and spend the extra money and put the extended a-arm kit on it get rid of some of the problems. If its 4wd go procomp and have some one go throu the front end first and get rid of any prob. thet it may have

:laughoff: Pro Commmmp?? :laughoff::beercheers:

CST with uniball ..that will eliminate balljoints

:driver: CST is da shizzle, but keep it stock if its an S10. :laughing:

CHECK WITH ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE THEY DO THAT STUFF...........

No, they do performance, not suspension

If your seriously going to lift it... Camburg or CST.. only 2 i would even consider... but like everyone else says leave it stock and dont do sh*t to it... If its 4wd your screwed for lifts... only superlift makes one and its almost 2k + install and install is a b*tch! which is why i never did it. I traded my 1/4 ton in for a reason.. :D