Dune Cruzer Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 wow Cole, sorry to have seen that & not known it was you. I would've stopped to help out. I was wondering how the heck that happened. Glad you're ok. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Damn Cole. sh*tty to hear. I'm glad you're ok and in good spirits. that was too damn funny when you told the story then posted "...but dam those windows sure look good tinted!!!!!" :fro: I saw I had a missed call from you on Saturday when I was at Dumont. I heard from Kayle what happened and figured that's what it was about. See...you shoulda went to Dumont! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 12, 2007 Author Posted February 12, 2007 maybe ill buy that ranger now Quote
OGP Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 NEED TO START WEARING A HOCKEY HELMET WHEN YOU DRIVE FOR THAT EXTRA PROTECTION!!!!! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Glad your ok....Vegas drivers do suck! Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 :mc_smiley: glad your OK......that sucks, but thats 3 so your luck will now turn around..... Quote
offroadracer Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Hey cole what are you doing with the s-10 did you wan to sell it? i am looking for a cab and rolling chassis Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 if I ever get to meet you in person, i'm gonna have to remember to give you a 25 ft radius Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 17, 2007 Author Posted February 17, 2007 Hey cole what are you doing with the s-10 did you wan to sell it? i am looking for a cab and rolling chassis insurance has it, but i can ask them how much they want if i decide to buy it back, let me know and ill call them Quote
offroadracer Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 insurance has it, but i can ask them how much they want if i decide to buy it back, let me know and ill call them Yea find out what salvage is they will give you first option to buy back and if a good deal i'll throw a little extra cash your way for the troubles..thanks just pm me with details Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.