AGAIN DAMMIT!

RAGDOLL MX

:ban-split:

so i just finished getting my windows tinted, and filled up my truck, came on to durango towards El Capitian, and then i see this little blue caviler missle heading across all 3 lanes towards me!!!!!! :rockwoot:

so i swerve toward the right to avoid this unguided missle, then next thing i know i hear this horrific sound of my fresh metal turning into scrap!

i suddenly feel this jarring to the right and a bit weightless ness...(because my truck is now AIRBORNE) and it spins to the right and strikes a harmless plymouth voyager mini van!

the bed is smashed, the axle is twisted, driveline is no longer in its original position either...but dam those windows sure look good tinted!!!!!

no injuries to myself, other than i feel like i took a ride in a blender....dammit i should have went to DUMONT instead!!!!

post-693-1171083543.jpg

post-693-1171083582.jpg

post-693-1171083650.jpg

post-693-1171083683.jpg

post-693-1171083741.jpg

post-693-1171083791.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

damn cole, your having some pretty screwed up luck my friend. Im glad your ok, I hope you at least got checked out. You and your accidents, between your truck and dumont, I hope you have good insurance.

Stupid non driving people should be shot!!!! :rockwoot: We should make that a law, give me that biotchs info, ill take care of her for ya!!! :ahhhhh: :ban-split:

damn cole iwas just kidding when i told you to get a ranger i didn't mean you needed to go and total another truck :ahhhhh:

glad to hear that you are ok though and not :rockwoot:

maybe you should get a truck that has a cage all the way around it :ban-split:

Hey man Bad Luck usually comes in 3's..

Hellacisous dirt nap,

Wrecked 1 ton

Wrecked 1/4ton

I think your good for a while!!

I wont be needing your bike i got plenty of chores around the house to keep me busy.. if you get bored and feel like driving halfway to tecopa lemme know i got some beer in the fridge and nothing better to do while i wait for paint to dry.