VP Fuel

mineurbiz

I bought my last fuel from Haycock, but now they never seem to have it in anything less than a 30 gallon drum. I prefer the 5 gallon pails, does anyone know where I can buy it from besides them.

I may also be looking for a pail of VP U2

Steve Abbots shop stocks most VP, Red, C12, U4/U2.

Parts Direct, Quadmania and Alien Motorsports sell VP too.

And by the way how much does Haycock sell 30 gallon of C12 ?

Edited by MTX

:laughing: Dude...he's asking where to find VP, NOT what he should be running.

dude how about :stick_smack: , k you can find vp at any of the ride now stores , , yamaha on lake mead , honda and rancho , boulder and di , valley performance and if i remeber right nevada off road buggy sells it .

dude how about :stick_smack: , k you can find vp at any of the ride now stores , , yamaha on lake mead , honda and rancho , boulder and di , valley performance and if i remeber right nevada off road buggy sells it .

Bring it.....boy.post-475-1171314214.gif :laughing:

At least you've attempted to answer the dude's question.

save money run 100 oc 76 race fuel only 4.99 a gallon compared to 6.99 and up

Thank you, but 100 oc is not comp to VP Red (105 oc leaded)nor is it designed specifically for my application. I also know that there are other places that carry VP but not all carry VP Red so I was trying to find a place that carried that specifically and in a 5 gallon pail. Just buying a high octane fuel with out buying the right fuel can cause damage to your motor.

I do appreciate the help if anyone knows where to buy VP Red in 5 gallon pails.

Hey you guys are funny. :shake:

CMYFIREPOLE your from earth? :laughoff:

So am I. :slap:

I got a sand sprite 4 also. Mid engine 2276. with a broken tranny right now. :(

:stick_smack: I just replaced my tranny before New Years....good luck.

...and the Earth thing...yeah you can never be too careful of those internet predators!!! :think:

All That fighting and we counldn't even help a brother out. :think:

Fighting? You don't know Chase do you? He takes a little of this :slap: once in a while....and if you look you can see that it worked, as he offered other possible places to purchase fuel after the slapping. :laughing:

so hwo do u know what race fuel to run with ? wonder if that explains why my valves keep gettin eatin up and end up breaking ............. :stick_smack: sorry

You can go on VP Racing and look up the fuels and it will tell you. What all do you have done to your bike?

You can go on VP Racing and look up the fuels and it will tell you. What all do you have done to your bike?

just cam pipe , air filter , 12to 1 compression piston , you better wtach out for cmyfirepole , he's a known ke board warrior :laughing::laughoff::stick_smack:

just cam pipe , air filter , 12to 1 compression piston , you better wtach out for cmyfirepole , he's a known ke board warrior :laughing::laughoff::stick_smack:

post-475-1171325408.jpg

That's a fact jack.

cmyfirepole

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 475

Name: kybrd WARRIOR <----you CAN read.

so hwo do u know what race fuel to run with ? wonder if that explains why my valves keep gettin eatin up and end up breaking ............. :headbang1: sorry

That would be because its a honda... Yamaha here 4 seasons strong with no broken parts other than a gas tank. :D And i run either 50/50 C12 and Premium or 100octane rebel if i can find it... I try to favor C12/Premium mix if at all possible. :D

• 3 weeks later...

i buy most all of my c-12 at MOTOWORLD. there on durango just south of sahara on the east side of the street. they are super cool. there # is 433-6686.

Very cool to know thank you!!! I was suprised, before when I called Haycock and they did not have any 5 gallons pails, I guess they kept my number and so last week Jessie from Haycock called me and said that they have 5 gallon pails in again. I found that to be very cool that he would bother calling me since I am not buying big bulk.