NW LV Thirsty Thursday

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you thirsty? Check out a fellow DDR member's Pub!

Scoundrels Pub II

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031

*On the corner of Lone Mountain Road and Camino Al Norte

Your First Draft Beer is free if you tell the bartender that you are from DumontDuneRiders.com and you want your free draft beer!

scoundrels.jpg

Hey Taylor one of these days we should do a DDR get together at your pub...maybe on a Saturday since it is way out in BFE for some of us. :drinkbeer::drinkbeer: :eatdrink021:

Hey Taylor one of these days we should do a DDR get together at your pub...maybe on a Saturday since it is way out in BFE for some of us. :drinkbeer::drinkbeer: :eatdrink021:

Absolutely! We have pool tables, dart boards, food, slots, and booze... lots and lots of booze! Let me know when you guys want to have a DDR get together and I will arrange for it and be there myself!

Absolutely! We have pool tables, dart boards, food, slots, and booze... lots and lots of booze! Let me know when you guys want to have a DDR get together and I will arrange for it and be there myself!

oh it's ON! You have no idea! :drinkbeer: :eatdrink021: We'll chat about it sometime soon! :drinkbeer:

Scoundrels Pub II is owned by a DDR Member that goes by the name of Dreamrr :whistle:

SERIOUSLY! Me and my buddies who half are DDR peeps go there alot already. That place freaking :whistle: !!!!!!

IT'S DECIDED SCOUNDRELS PUB II FOR THIRSTY THURSDAY FOR NOW ON :offtopic:

HAHA hendertuckians! Now us north town people have a cool place too! :clap:

SERIOUSLY! Me and my buddies who half are DDR peeps go there alot already. That place freaking :laughing: !!!!!!

IT'S DECIDED SCOUNDRELS PUB II FOR THIRSTY THURSDAY FOR NOW ON :beercheers:

HAHA hendertuckians! Now us north town people have a cool place too! :think:

Thanks! Yes, my family owns that whole center where Scoundrels Pub II is. So if you need work done on your car/truck, a car wash, something from the C-Store, or just a cold brew, remember that you're supporting a fellow DDR member. Thanks for everyones support.

Thanks! Yes, my family owns that whole center where Scoundrels Pub II is. So if you need work done on your car/truck, a car wash, something from the C-Store, or just a cold brew, remember that you're supporting a fellow DDR member. Thanks for everyones support.

Hey I might have met you and know you do you have a black chevy? and manage the repair shop there??

Hey I might have met you and know you do you have a black chevy? and manage the repair shop there??

You're probably thinking of my brother. He drives a blue GMC crew cab and use to manage the Lube. He recently changed his job title though!

You're probably thinking of my brother. He drives a blue GMC crew cab and use to manage the Lube. He recently changed his job title though!

Oh o.k yea it may have been blue yea that was probably him my dad worked with him for a little while, he asked me about getting into offroad racing..cool guy

Well damn it... i missed you guys at the lodge. Got there bout 10:46 and NOBODY was left. I hate getting off work so late!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that! Even Cole made it an 'early' night, well compared to last TT anyway.

It was good times, great conversation, and COOL peeps!! Was nice to meet the new faces/names, too!

:dance: :clap::dope:

well you can bet well be going there from now on, and we might even change it to Saturday night so everyone can come out, since i have to work at night i can only hang there for a while and then go to work, so one of the girls might have to wife sit my wife while iam working and she is driving.

well you can bet well be going there from now on, and we might even change it to Saturday night so everyone can come out, since i have to work at night i can only hang there for a while and then go to work, so one of the girls might have to wife sit my wife while iam working and she is driving.

It'd be nice for everybody to be therebut.. to me the point of TT is to see everybody w/o having to wait for the weekend or interfere with peoples weekend plans. ESP Sat nights, I ALWAYS have things going on then :undecided:

Are you thirsty? Check out a fellow DDR member's Pub!

Scoundrels Pub II

4850 Camino Al Norte

North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031

*On the corner of Lone Mountain Road and Camino Al Norte

Your First Draft Beer is free if you tell the bartender that you are from DumontDuneRiders.com and you want your free draft beer!

scoundrels.jpg

Is anybody going there tomorrow? It's my friday. i'l proably be there around 7:30