NW LV Thirsty Thursday

RAGDOLL MX

ok kids, since Hendertucky is not a 3 hour tour and iam not on the SS Minnow, I figured we will have our own thirsty thursday on the NW side of town.

Jules and I will be at "The Lodge" on Ann & Tenaya this thursday at 7 or 8 pm for anyone who wants to meet up with us. if you get a bit sloshed, you can hang at our house, till you sober up. Anyone is welcome to come meet us up there. :beercheers: :chev_bowtie: :laughoff::laughoff: :chev_bowtie: :laughoff::laughoff:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eff all u effers!!!! I'm having my own TT in lovely Ontario, Ca!!!!!! :crash::crash:

That sucks...I'm having mine at home. I need to practice with the welder to get my steering box fixed. Apparently nobody can find a replacement. I love it when parts that have part numbers don't exist because you can't tell them what vehicle it goes on.....

Ya know When I drank some Hateride "ie" Sky vodka and Gatoraide. I told my boyfr.....person, neighbor, guy, friend to... " Shut the F up" and listen to the night. It really pissed him off.

:icon_twisted: :mischevious: well gosh! I was just trying to take a pee in the desert. And he kept :yeah_whatever: :smoker: :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever:

Edited by desertskyz

I'm there fo sho!!! :yeah_whatever:

:stick_smack: :smoker: :coocoo::dunno:

What biotch, u better be at home, cause im bringing my hauler up there, REMEMBER!! oh yeah and you better be packed and ready to go before you go out drinking. bus is leaving soon as its loaded up friday, and if you aint in it, u walkin!!! :yeah_whatever: :icon_twisted: :mischevious: :yeah_whatever:

hey, is this thing on??? :mic: :smoker:

wannabes :smoker: damn copycats :yeah_whatever: :icon_twisted: You'll never be a cool as the Horizon/ Horizon people :smoker: :stick_smack: :mischevious:

Wow Thirsty Thursday for people in the vegas Area that is in Vegas. What a concept. By the way I am within crawling distance to the "Lodge" :yeah_whatever: :yeah_whatever: