Yamaha Rhino height problem in Weekend Warrior

Desertdog

I just picked up a 2005 FS2600. It looks like the Rhino is exactly the same height as the bottom of the pull down bed (the handle sticks down farther). I talked to a local guy who makes roll cages 2" shorter. He wants $800.00+ for one. I think I would modify the stock one first. I've heard some people say they will fit(tight). I was going to see how close it is in the morning. I guess you might be able to air down the tires. Thats a pain to do every time. Anybody dealt with this problem?

i have a ranger. i have an attitude with a single pull down back bunk. it fits with like 2 inches to spare.

I have no idea why different manufacturers switch around the bed height, especially when dealers cannot keep farm equipment on the showroom floor.

maybe the toyhauler R and D teams no peeke engly???

when i bought my rhino, new with a four seater cage it was 73 inch to the top. i was in the same predicament. i then put fox resevior shocks on it and it lowered my ride height to 70.5 inch, also giving my rhino a better ride. :offtopic: i got the shocks from custom motorsports .com. the shocks where bolt on. check it out, maybe that will help. :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

I bought an 07 WW and I have to let the air out of the tires to clear the beds :beercheers::laughing: ..I need to change the light bar its a custom shop cage but the top ligh tbar is solid doesnt flip down..

so you have the duel electric beds ? did a bone stock rhino fit in your superlight

we have a rhino and a weekend warrior, just put some weight in the rhino . my dad puts a tool box int eh back and we sit in it and drive it right up and we have a light bar. we used to air down the tires but if you just get some weight in it its no problemo. :beercheers:

we have a rhino and a weekend warrior, just put some weight in the rhino . my dad puts a tool box int eh back and we sit in it and drive it right up and we have a light bar. we used to air down the tires but if you just get some weight in it its no problemo. :laughing:

Someone mentioned that I'll have to try it..it sucks air down/up tires :beercheers: thanks kayla

I have an 07 33SLE Weekend Warrior, and I have a roof from yamaha on mine with 27" tires, it fits no problem, you have to put the beds up as far as they will go though

is there a secret to raise them?? when i hit the switch they go all the way up (electric) then it automatically stops..

is there a secret to raise them?? when i hit the switch they go all the way up (electric) then it automatically stops..

Hmm mine I have to hold the switch and I usually only raised them as high the pins, but I now go about 4" higher.. mine doesnt automatically stop? maybe broken or wrong but it works for me :D

Hmm mine I have to hold the switch and I usually only raised them as high the pins, but I now go about 4" higher.. mine doesnt automatically stop? maybe broken or wrong but it works for me :D

:beercheers: i tried holding the switch but it just stops!! i was thinking of spacers on the pins that hold the bed but that would only give me like a 1/4 inch...

the ranger is a big pain in the a$$!!

we actually take the roll cage off everytime we take it somewhere. we have it down to a science and it only takes us about 10 minutes...but damn my dad needs to get a custom shorter one! we also have the electric beds...but its about 3 inches too big!!

the ranger is a big pain in the a$$!!

we actually take the roll cage off everytime we take it somewhere. we have it down to a science and it only takes us about 10 minutes...but damn my dad needs to get a custom shorter one! we also have the electric beds...but its about 3 inches too big!!

get a rhino :D