Was Considering the new WW FT 40 ft 3 slide out

Ross and Alice

This is why I am thinking of just keeping my ol 02 p.o.s Baja instead of biting the bullet for an expensive a$$ (but nice) new toyhauler. It works pretty good and has quite a bt of cargo space considering it's 24ft size. The price is also alot nicer than a new one. I don't owe much left on it. :ninja:

It has a kick a$$ sound system also :laughing:

Just my .02.... but the two most important factors when buying a TH are the true loaded wait and the correct/proper floor plan when purchasing the unit. From my experience, as previously stated, the salesman will tell you your rig will pull it. First, find the true weight your truck can pull. Just adding airbags, or a more heavy duty hitch equipment doesn't mean your truck can pull more than its rated. Don't be afraid of buying a fth wheel. They tow nicer and the expence of a fth wheel hitch is no more than a tow behind hitch with weight dist bars and anti sway bars.

Next is weight of the trailer from the manufacture. If you look in the cabinent, usually under the sink it has the weight of the unit.........but be warned these weights are usually the weight of that trailer in stock trim...Not the weight with upgrades such as a bigger geni, bigger tanks, extra beds and or furniture!

I would recommend you really take your time! Alot of people and other manufactures bash Weekend Warrior. Truth of the matter is, yes there are units out there that may be a little nicer or seem like a better deal.....but, what about after the sale? What about their reputation? I bet you could ask anyone that owns a warrior how they liked it and they will give you positive feedback. If they have something bad to say, it usually is anger with the dealer, not with the unit itself...

yes there is alot to take into consideration im only buying one so i want to take my time and check out different companys. we went and looked at weekend warriors just to have a starting point on strengths, options and garage space. i told the salesman at giant my intentions and he spent 2 hours with us just giving us info and showing different ww's he never once asked me about taking one home or filling a credit app. nothing just if we decide on a ww he would help us however he could if i wanted to get it from him.

True but if you have the cake to buy this rig, you will have more than just that for toys. Am I wrong? 1 quad and one mini rail for this big a$$ trailer? I could see a family of dirt bike riders (now I'm singing the damn song) fittin in this. :thumb: Just not enough storage room for most.