Sound like a scam?

Handy

Hi,

For this deal we will use Escrow.com. If you are still interested please let me know your full name and shipping address so we can start the transaction. You have to know that the shipping will take 2-3 days or more and you will have 3 days for tha inspection.

Thanks

On 3/21/07, Chris Handy <handyrotc@gmail.com > wrote:

what form of payment will you accept. I would rather know I am getting the rhino before I send a cashirers check or money order or even wire the money. There are a lot of scams out there and I am familar with most all of them so I need to know this is legit.

Thank you,

Chris

702-510-2594 please call I have the money and am interested in buying your Rhino

On 3/21/07, my sell <my.sellrihno@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi,

You have to know that the Rhino I am selling is 100% working no scratches or any kind of damage.I have the clear title in hand.I am located in Miami.I will pay the shipping fees,as I have a friend who will do me a favor with that... All documents will be provided along with the Rhino .

The transaction will be made through a third company for the safety of both of us . I'm a serious seller and a fair trader and I prefer to deal only with a serious buyer. Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal because I need the money asap and that is also the reason why I am selling it at a lower price... so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply.

Make: Yamaha

Model: rhino 660

Engine Size (cc): 660

Transmission Type: Automatic

Year: 2006

Mileage: 433

Title: Clear

Price $2500

--

Chris Handy

----

That's it so far...I know there's a lot of Escrow scams out there; so I'm wary.