Count down is on!

wingnut

:shout: It's been out :drinkbeer:

:mc_smiley:

You don't read sarcasm well do you? :eatdrink021:

Ken, I have to stay in all weekend and do work. But I do plan on having naked circus midgets and a bartender in the house, so come on over if you can't go to Dumont! Bring your a-hole boss too.

:beercheers::beercheers:

Ken, I have to stay in all weekend and do work. But I do plan on having naked circus midgets and a bartender in the house, so come on over if you can't go to Dumont! Bring your a-hole boss too.

Sh*t I was going to go to Dumont but that sounds like more FUN

:drinkbeer: :eatdrink021: :woo_hoo::beerpint: :mc_smiley: :coffee::beercheers::beercheers:

That's fuggin right!!! A little of this... :beercheers: ... a little of this... :drunk: ... and a little of this... :dance: (and probably a lot of this... :shots:) :laughoff::laughoff:

That's right!!! Boys be safe and come home in ONE piece. :barf: ha ha!

As for us girlies....we will be rockin it at da clubs all night long! :drinkbeer: ... Don't worry Winngy, we will watch over Tiff and make sure she is wasted. I mean sleeping like a lil' baby! :boxer:

This is how it will go.... :D:clap::drinkbeer::think: :dance: :ahhhhh: :drunk::think::beercheers::hello::laughoff::laughoff::woo_hoo::drunk::drunk::clap: :dance: :blury: ...

Hugs to both parties! See you soon!

Why O why did I not see this Post until now :laughoff: :dance: :dope:

That's fuggin right!!! A little of this... :thumb: ... a little of this... :handshake: ... and a little of this... :laughing: (and probably a lot of this... :drinkbeer:) :clap::drinkbeer:

I got to hear some of that on the phone...hee hee. Sounded like you guys were in a club, but nooo, you were in the limo!