New Raptor 700 Stolen from Foothill Area

A friend of mine had a new bone stock white Raptor 700 stolen from the Foothill High School area in Henderson yesterday afternoon around 2:30pm.The thief was desribed as a male with a tan skin tone,shaved head,and wearing a sleeveless shirt.The guy did this in broad daylight,so if you saw some idiot riding this thing like a maniac threw the neighborhoods it was most likely him.If you have any information or know who might have done this call me @702-274-1640.....keep your eyes open for someone selling it with little knowledge about it,a dirt cheap price thats too good to be true,or any suspicious people trying to off a new Raptor.The idiot might be dumb enough to ride it around.Thanks for any help.....Aaron

that is so EFFFFFFFFFFFF'D up. I dont live in that area, but ill still keep my eyes out. EFFIN THEIVES, should be handled like they used to in the olden days. have their hands cut off. or whatever part of their body they used to steal something.

public hanging even sounds good to me.

people work hard for their stuff, its BS these idiots have no respect for other peoples things. :ahhhhh:

that is so EFFFFFFFFFFFF'D up. I dont live in that area, but ill still keep my eyes out. EFFIN THEIVES, should be handled like they used to in the olden days. have their hands cut off. or whatever part of their body they used to steal something.

public hanging even sounds good to me.

people work hard for their stuff, its BS these idiots have no respect for other peoples things. :ahhhhh:

:thumb:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

It was stolen from Smitty's sister.If they were dumb enough to ride off on it with no helmet thru the neighborhoods,im sure it wont be long before they slip up again.They think its some local teenagers.Just keep an eye out for some shady bastards trying to off a 700r for cheap.Thanks guys,aaron

Were the keys left in the ignition?

The key was actually stolen from the house.Then they took them and thought they had them rekeyed but they only made new keys for the same ignition. :beercheers: They only discovered this after the one was gone.They were kept in the garage,but they had to put a boat in the garage so for one day they were on the side of the house locked up with a huge lock.That was cut with bolt cutters in broad daylight and ridden off into the nieghborhood.Alot of kids witnessed this person riding off on it.I suspect it was local young guys in the nieghborhood.If they knew for one day they were outside,seems like they had been watching,or it was a friend of someone who lives in the neighborhood where it was stolen from.

Edited by Sand_YFZ
  • 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine had a new bone stock white Raptor 700 stolen from the Foothill High School area in Henderson yesterday afternoon around 2:30pm.The thief was desribed as a male with a tan skin tone,shaved head,and wearing a sleeveless shirt.The guy did this in broad daylight,so if you saw some idiot riding this thing like a maniac threw the neighborhoods it was most likely him.If you have any information or know who might have done this call me @702-274-1640.....keep your eyes open for someone selling it with little knowledge about it,a dirt cheap price thats too good to be true,or any suspicious people trying to off a new Raptor.The idiot might be dumb enough to ride it around.Thanks for any help.....Aaron