RAGDOLL MX Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 it was a great time, and thanks to all who put up with my antics and ski mask robbery, forgot a few observations Joe, thanks for the 6 dollar burger and beer Tim thanks for the ride in the magic carpet! that friggin thing just floats so nice. woody is just like the paparazzi, everywhere we go and woody is there...there is bound to be a camera. Don needs a tattoo across his belly that says "THUUUUG LIFE!" sobe's never get old blow up sheep can get the "shocker" Tim, thanks for the sand shower.....good aim! and craig will still call me a poopd*ck when i wake him up in the morning with a ski mask on......btw post that pic foo! Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Damn I had to stay in town and work, :angry2: poor me. I just do not understand one thing? How in the F did cole break his leg. The only thing I can think of is. THE SHEEP KICKED HIM!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted April 3, 2007 Author Posted April 3, 2007 You couldn't tell that was my bike Pete, I figured some of the women would have caught it and woulda been WTF..... Hell I guess I was too busy trying to figure out who the eff that was I didnt even look at the quad. Besides, they (quads) all kinda look the same to me anyways. Quote
wsky70 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I hear ya Pete. We def need to do more trips like that one. I also think we rode alot more this past weekend than any other. We may have drank a few more refreashments as well....SF Woody Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 (edited) Looks like you guys had an awesome time. really sorry you got hurt cole. but we all knew it was just a matter of time with you. your just CRAZY!!! glad everyone for the most part came back in one piece!! next big awesome drunken blow out, CRAIG AND TIFFS WEDDING!!!! nice april fools woody!! Edited April 3, 2007 by Sincity_blondie Quote
wsky70 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 We need a little smilie with red A$$ cheeks getting spanked for Ragdoll........ Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 We need a little smilie with red A$$ cheeks getting spanked for Ragdoll........ You got it...... Quote
sandseeker Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Cole soory to hear about your leg I guess that will give us some more time to rig up some training wheels and a wheelie bar for a quad. We'll have you covered for next time. Quote
Grimace Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 You got it...... :smoker: Now that's funny!!! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 (edited) ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO you berry phunny round eyes!!! i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey... Edited April 3, 2007 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
dman74 Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO you berry phunny round eyes!!! i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey... Quote
sandseeker Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO you berry phunny round eyes!!! i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey... You have to much time on your hands thats funny chit :smoker: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 You have to much time on your hands thats funny chit :smoker: iam gonna blame it on the loratabs Quote
cdavego Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO you berry phunny round eyes!!! i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey... :smoker: Quote
sandseeker Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 iam gonna blame it on the loratabs :smoker: Those lorotabs are like M&Ms they don't melt in your hand but your not supposed to eat them by the handfull Quote
cdavego Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 well it looks like everyone covered everything, so I will say that was one of the best trips of the year and I would rather have a bad weekend with you guys in the dunes than a great week at home. :smoker: Quote
dman74 Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 well it looks like everyone covered everything, so I will say that was one of the best trips of the year and I would rather have a bad weekend with you guys in the dunes than a great week at home. :smoker: chicken your just worried jackie will see what we were up to just kiddin Quote
Gazlay43 Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 I have no idea what your chest protector said. :smoker: You went cruising by and I just noticed you waive..that's if it was you. (BTW...fixed your quote ) ya i was just wearin my blank 1 and thanx Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 this was the joke that backfired on me...thanks tim..... http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=264480 Quote
dman74 Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 this was the joke that backfired on me...thanks tim..... http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=264480 maybe you should have tried it with wooden spoons instead of plastic ones Quote
wsky70 Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 You got it...... Something about this little smilie I just kinda like I know, I know..... Well, finally got to look at the generator and another wire had broken off, 2nd one now. Wasn't as hard to fix at the cleanup weekend, but still, they shouldn't be just falling off like that. The bunks....well, I just don't know. Thing is going to the shop for some warrenty work, and going to fix all that wiring on the geni as well.....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 (edited) NACHOOOOOOOOOOO COLEEEE Edited April 5, 2007 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
offroadracer Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 ahhhhh look everyones got jokes......LMAO you berry phunny round eyes!!! i fink you need own show, comprete wifa sridekick, you take show on road, you make a wrots of monrey... thats funny chit Quote
Grimace Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 NACHOOOOOOOOOOO COLEEEE You know Cole's when his real name is Nachoooooo (sweet passport) There will be NO crossing the border this time. and he's trying to rob the sand. Quote
dman74 Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 NACHOOOOOOOOOOO COLEEEE hey poopd*$k it's NACHO COLBY ya jack a$$ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.