• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all to my homeeeess of DDR. :drinkbeer::clap::thumb:

All I got to say is you guys all rock!!! :DDRrocks:

That trip was sooooo cool. :thumb:

You guys are fun and definitly crazy. :coocoo:

I met some GREAT PEEPS HERE. :handshake:

Faces go with names now!!! :idea:

You guys make the dunes that much more fun. :clap: WOW!!!!!!

I'm NOT going to stop talkin about this trip!!! :laughing:

Oh one more thing OOOWWW BLOBABABABA EARABABABA!!! :barf::barf:

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT TIMES GUYS. :bowdown:

Hey yeah, Chris! I had a blast. I'm glad you, Randog, painterjoe, and the rest of the guys came out and camped with us. That was some good times. :drinkbeer:

saw the new funco rails and the new short sandcar

they all looked really good

rode by and waved 2 all of u at comp

i was either on my crf250 rockin the 43 plates

or on my ltr450 rockin the 43

either way it was a pretty fun weekend

I thought that was you! I waived back. :D:hello: You were on the quad when I saw you and we were sitting at the top of the hill.

well i did end up breaking my fibula in 2 places, iam currently casted all the way up to my nutz! ill go see an orthipedic surgeon on wednesday and see about getting a couple of pins in there, so no duning for me for about 2 and a half months....DAMMIT!

:cripple:

post-693-1175537650.jpg

post-693-1175537689.jpg

:thumb:

That sucks, Cole. Hope you heal up quick. BTW, I did get your PIX msg today too. :thumb: Chitty.

Most of the observations have been covered, so I'm not gonna add any. I would like to say thanks to everyone though. I was very happy that everyone came out. Good call to go out there for the bachelor party.!!!! Sux about Cole's leg and I feel bad but he was a trooper.

This was a great way to close out the "D". It's been a great year. I met more great peeps and had a great season. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm over Dumont for a while!!! :clap: Once again, thanks to everyone!!! More goodtimes at different venues very soon!!!!!!! :thumb:

Most of the observations have been covered, so I'm not gonna add any. I would like to say thanks to everyone though. I was very happy that everyone came out. Good call to go out there for the bachelor party.!!!! Sux about Cole's leg and I feel bad but he was a trooper.

This was a great way to close out the "D". It's been a great year. I met more great peeps and had a great season. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm over Dumont for a while!!! :drinkbeer: Once again, thanks to everyone!!! More goodtimes at different venues very soon!!!!!!! :clap:

Well said, Craig. I feel the same. This season was another great one. I'm glad I was there this last weekend for your party to share some great laughs with some great people. This trip will definitley be remembered. :D:thumb:

I thought that was you! I waived back. :D:clap: You were on the quad when I saw you and we were sitting at the top of the hill.

if i was wearin my race chest protector that says GAZLAY on it, then it would have been a dead give away haha

i hate wen it doesn't quote right :thumb:

im sure u can fix it but im retarded haha

Edited by dunefreak

I got a couple:

If memory serves me right, I didn't get there till Saturday.

Check out my photographic memory though.

post-591-1175566104.jpg

The password into camp ... 'Mutha Bitchezzzzzz' Good thing I remembered it.

Don doesn't enjoy buying RVs. :angry2:

Babert's truck blows :ahhhhh: Thanks for the warning guys :idea:

RacinJason wastes food on dunerides. :barf:

The strongest drink mixer award.........Painterjoe :blury: almost killed me.

Don't inhale cigars while sipping drinks. :barf:

Steveo and Dunefreak never found a reason to quit laughing. :DDRrocks::coocoo::cripple::hello:

Anyone that can't walk a straight line should be on a leash. :shake: No camp visiting :no_no:

OGP and Joeduner stole Don's dream. Funcos in the house. nice cars bros.

Wingnut's Bar and Grill is the Bomb :clap: open all hours :clap:

Look the Eff out, :driver: Dunefreak is pullin' wheelies :drinkbeer:

Dman is the 'King of the night time world' :barf: HUGE Kiss fan. :drinkbeer:

Grimace dunes the chit out of his beam car :driver: BLBLBLBLBL :thumb:

Sandsnake knows how to fly. :thumb: funny arse CD's too :thumb:

For his B-day, Cole is getting billet footpegs for his SEAT. :thumb: :handshake:

"It's Underpowered" :think: Effin Craig.:bowdown:

You can't see chit in a sand blizzard. ask Jason. :barf: When in doubt, Gas it.

Thanks to all for the Awesome trip, Gerald, Woody, V-Style, EVERYONE.

Oh yeah,

And thanks for not moving my trailer when I was trying to get to it. :D

Can't wait to chill with you all again soon. :laughing:

R-

Edited by Randog

^ Yeah...who is that? :clap:

That's one of my friends I taught to ride last year, I was putting it in there as an April Fools joke for some people, you know no women out there and such. Nobody caught it though. My bike hasn't looked like that in awhile....SF Woody :thumb:

060401021.jpg

That's one of my friends I taught to ride last year, I was putting it in there as an April Fools joke for some people, you know no women out there and such. Nobody caught it though. My bike hasn't looked like that in awhile....SF Woody :thumb:

:clap: Good one !

Everyone was like :handshake:

But we didn't......

I never saw......

:drinkbeer:

Thanks for all the pics and vids Woody. :drinkbeer:

if i was wearin my race chest protector that says GAZLAY on it, then it would have been a dead give away haha

i hate wen it doesn't quote right :clap:

im sure u can fix it but im retarded haha

I have no idea what your chest protector said. :drinkbeer: You went cruising by and I just noticed you waive..that's if it was you. :thumb:

(BTW...fixed your quote :drinkbeer: )

060401021.jpg

:drinkbeer: I just figured you saw some chick in the dunes and took a pic of her. :clap:

Damn, what a great trip to end the season. It was nice meeting all of you guys, nice to put faces to the names.

Cole, sucks about the leg, man and you went on a buggy ride after it broke :thumb: ,

Pete thanks for the stickers, I put one on the trailer before we even left.

Randog, how about a monster and captian :clap::drinkbeer: ?

Pauly thanks for leading a kick a$$ run.

OGP and JoeDuner, nice cars for sure.

Grimmace hauls a$$ in his standard travel car :drinkbeer:

Like I said, great trip, can't wait till next season.

That's one of my friends I taught to ride last year, I was putting it in there as an April Fools joke for some people, you know no women out there and such. Nobody caught it though. My bike hasn't looked like that in awhile....SF Woody :clap:

060401021.jpg

don't be so quick to think noone caught on i knew what you were up to just wanted to see how far it would go

hurry up and get back to vegas woods.

we need more good times :thumb:

:drinkbeer: I just figured you saw some chick in the dunes and took a pic of her. :thumb:

You couldn't tell that was my bike Pete, I figured some of the women would have caught it and woulda been WTF..... :clap: