TbonesMalones

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's start taking bets how much it's gonna be! :woo_hoo:

I say $895 :idiot::watching:

Thank you Pete, you are being nice :D:thumb:

How it works for me is I alway's think high than when it comes up to be less I can do the :idiot: and convince myself that is so much better than what I was thinking.That is how I turn bad news into something good.But whatever the price is going to be I know it wont be good.

So let the bet's begin.......Whoever get's it right I will buy you a drink if I ever meet you.

Remember I have credit from my old toy hauler that was registered last Aug.

So start betting boy's. :laughing:

ouch!

Don't forget she has credit from her last t/h too though.

But are we talking about just what it would cost or what it would cost after credit? LOL either way it SUCKS to write that check, but still a small price to pay for all the fun it brings.

But are we talking about just what it would cost or what it would cost after credit? LOL either way it SUCKS to write that check, but still a small price to pay for all the fun it brings.

I would say we could go both way's.Whoever hit's it on the nose.....Either way all i have to say is it sucks.But yes it is worth the fun. :D

Dani says she will buy a drink for whoever is closest to the exact number.....well if it anything more than $ 150.00 your a$$ is getting water....tap water (the sexier term) ! :mc_smiley:

:beercheers::DDRrocks: Beers at Chris and Dani's

All that positive support....all the " you go get that T/H"....All the "you'll love it"....and then, wham....it turns into HaHa MF, now try and keep it...... :beercheers::DDRrocks: :mc_smiley:

We love you man, now can we have your bud light?

Be glad you do not have to pay storage!!!

Yeah...You can't count the credit!!!!! Treat it as a new reg. with no credit!!!! No cheating!!!

That's not cheating :beercheers: It is all about the $$$$ at the end of the day.I get fare credit.You are just mad cause you can't guess good. :mc_smiley: You would rather play safe"a buck" :DDRrocks: