Toy Hauler Registration

TbonesMalones

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time we registered ours it was over $700, based on the MSRP $38300, not what we actually paid for it!! :idiot: Anyway, go to dmvnv.com and I do believe you can get an estimate on your registration fees. Save ya the fainting spell when you get to the counter at DMV.

The first time we registered ours it was over $700, based on the MSRP $38300, not what we actually paid for it!! :idiot: Anyway, go to dmvnv.com and I do believe you can get an estimate on your registration fees. Save ya the fainting spell when you get to the counter at DMV.

Oh my I think i am going to :laughoff: I don't even want to know what ours will be in 4 weeks when we have to do the dmv. thing.

Ok I just went on that link that dunefreak posted to check out what my est.would look like for registering the beast and after 2 lines of filling it out I shut it down.I just don't even want to see the $$$ sign's yet.To :idiot: .I think i will enjoy my vacation first to make the high fee's feel worth it.

Oh my I think i am going to :laughoff: I don't even want to know what ours will be in 4 weeks when we have to do the dmv. thing.

It has dropped a tiny bit each year (depreciation I assume), but we still pay up the ying yang! I'll fess up, this year it cost us $530.00, ours is an '05 BTW, which is more than my Burb or Davey's truck! :idiot: The price of recreation! :unsure:

It has dropped a tiny bit each year (depreciation I assume), but we still pay up the ying yang! I'll fess up, this year it cost us $530.00, ours is an '05 BTW, which is more than my Burb or Davey's truck! :thumb: The price of recreation! :chat:

So are you trying to make me feel better :idiot: cause it is not working :laughoff: Your's is older it doesn't count anymore you are already pass the :drunk::unsure:

So are you trying to make me feel better :idiot: cause it is not working :laughoff: Your's is older it doesn't count anymore you are already pass the :drunk::unsure:

:thumb: I'm just glad you didn't ruin your first trip out with the new toybox by looking up the $$$ it's going to take to register it!! It's a bill I dread (just like insurance) every year but DMV has us all by the......chingaderas!!

post-1889-1175672141.gif

Edited by dinicolady

:idiot: I'm just glad you didn't ruin your first trip out with the new toybox by looking up the $$$ it's going to take to register it!! It's a bill I dread (just like insurance) every year but DMV has us all by the......chingaderas!!

post-1889-1175672141.gif

Right back at ya :laughoff: But you and I keep putting $$$,I think or I am afraid it is going to go more like this $$$$ :unsure::thumb: and don't want to.

Right back at ya :unsure: But you and I keep putting $$$,I think or I am afraid it is going to go more like this $$$$ :thumb: :mic: and don't want to.

HA HA HA Dani I am not sure what your final price was, but I know what it cost us to reg. I will not tell you because I do not want to ruin your trip, so be safe and have fun.

P.S. Tell Chris :idiot::laughoff::drunk::chat:

Oh my I think i am going to :unsure: I don't even want to know what ours will be in 4 weeks when we have to do the dmv. thing.

Oh yeah you guys are gonna get spanked down there. You'll be crying for your mommies!!!! :idiot::laughoff:

Yeah.. I even called DMV to say they were on CRACK... mine was almost $800... I said are you serious its a trailer!!!!!! my f'n truck that I bought the same month that is on the road all day long is almost $250 cheaper... and I am with ya Pete its an 07 so they haven't depreciated it yet... I guess that means I can sell back to Wheelers for same price I bought it at and buy a zip code trailer like Dani :D:D:headbang1:

See ya up there Dani

yeah wish we could be there too but gotta work and do easter at home , wedding following weekend, and then work following so we plan to go in about three weekends :isbb: i cant wait to hit coral it's been 6 years and i loved it even though we were camped in the back of the wifes s-10 blazer back then . :dope::laughing::laughing:

How much is going to cost me to register my TH for the first time? I bought it for 27k. Never been registered. :laughing:

$27k-$2160 + misc fees. I would bet around $2200! Unless your buddy wrote the bill-of-sale! In California, there is sales tax + fees for the first time.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

$27k-$2160 + misc fees. I would bet around $2200! Unless your buddy wrote the bill-of-sale! In California, there is sales tax + fees for the first time.

There is no more sales tax on private party sales in NV. If you bought it from a NV dealer, you pay them teh sales tax. If you bought it from an out of state dealer, then they give you a form and you pay the NV DMV. That would be the only way you would nailed with that sales tax at the DMV.

There is no more sales tax on private party sales in NV. If you bought it from a NV dealer, you pay them teh sales tax. If you bought it from an out of state dealer, then they give you a form and you pay the NV DMV. That would be the only way you would nailed with that sales tax at the DMV.

Yep, and it aint pretty.

Total was $467.00 she waved all the fees. I forgot to mention I bought it 11-18-2005. I seriously have used my TH maybe 5 times and had never registered it. So this summer I planned on using my TH more and figured it was time to be legal. I just happen to luck out at the DMV and got the coolest lady to help me, she herself had a TH and we started BSing about the dunes and the lake. She said it would of been well over 1K with all the compounding late fees. :blink: So after I got the plates I had to bust some moves :laughoff::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: :ahhhhh: